Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

eBay University, Dublin

• 17-08-2005 6:30pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭

If anyone's interested.
    eBay.ie wrote:
    The first ever eBay University in Ireland will take place in Dublin on Saturday 10 September.

The day-long course will provide an overview of selling on eBay.ie, covering the essential concepts at a cost of just EUR 35.

Whether you're a first-time seller or more experienced but looking to sharpen your skills, we believe you will learn valuable tips to help make you more successful.

Experienced eBay staff will be on hand to answer your questions and you will get a chance to meet other eBay sellers.

To find out more about the day, click here.

Date: Saturday 10th September 2005
    Time: 9.30am – 4.30pm
    The Burlington Hotel
    Upper Leeson Street
    Dublin 4

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,374 ✭✭✭Gone West

I went to this event when it came to Phoenix, Arizona.
    I found it to be great for folks who dont know very much about online buying and ebay in particular. If you are thinking of starting to sell on ebay, this will be a great resource. However, If you are allready a pretty seasoned ebayer, this might get a little tedious.

There are lectures on feedback ratings, how to display your products, local regulations, etc. A friend, who went with me to the Phoenix event found it great, and he has since started selling things on ebay himself. But I found it a little too basic for my liking.
    I still highly reccommend it to anyone remotely interested in selling on ebay. In fact, this would be usefull to most buyers/bidders also.

Advertisement