Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Come on now...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

For the love of..

Yes, this is getting ridiculous. Extremely ridiculous.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Do these people have anything better to do with their time. Do they SERIOUSLY think that a grafatti sim will lead a worldwide anti-establishment revolution? Why cant they just accept that games are simply a form of entertainment?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

It baffles me that there are actually people employed to do this sort of stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭entropi

These people have no life i guess .. pfft losers ain't got nothin better to do than annoy others :mad:

I bet these are the type of people who complain of a car driving by their windows as noise pollution or something ... :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,805 ✭✭✭Setun

Keep America Beautiful!!!

You're havin a laugh!
    (so that's why I haven't seen Rumsfeld in a while, ugly b*****)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

"The idea that the main character in this game is some sort of hero is simply Atari's ridiculous way to try to put a positive spin on a game that is about destroying property," said Timothy Kephart, a self-professed graffiti expert, in a statement today.
    Bet he's crap anyway, jealous schmoe

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,446 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Rhyme wrote:
    "The idea that the main character in this game is some sort of hero is simply Atari's ridiculous way to try to put a positive spin on a game that is about destroying property,"

That is easily my quote of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Anyone who claims to be a self-professed expert at anything is a spanner.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Some of you lot could get a job at a tabloid... with topic titles such as 'come on now', 'not again' 'blah blah blah', 'ohfdsafd' etc... No, wait that's not fair, some tabloid sub editors are actually quite good at headlines.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

Even if people were stupid enough to re-enact games. this pile of turd is wouldn't make me want to go spray paint a wall.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭jaggeh

hes just jealous because he wasnt asked to add tags to the game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

We need to go back to when games were just about brutally murdering people. All this nudity and painting lately isn't on.

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Borat_Sagdiyev

neGev wrote:
    Anyone who claims to be a self-professed expert at anything is a spanner.

Damn skippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

And the game looks quite fun, too.
    Why must these people always trample on our fun... I guess they're just jealous they didn't have games when they were younger :D

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

For the love of god, don't let them see Jet Set Radio.....

And now for a blinding flash of the obvious:

http://www.gamespot.com/news/2005/08/22/news_6131680.html

You don't say... ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Wasn't there a report released recently that said exactly the opposite of that article?

Advertisement