Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grainne B 2004-2005

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Four pages! Yay!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

Well, aren't you popular :D But then you are great (I'm still very pleased you spent a boring afternoon playing supporter to us at UCD). Hmm, random things...

We were debating against someone who I can only describe as Daz from QAF! Lemony and I fell over laughing- she kept drawing rows of tents....I thought you would have appreciated that ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I don't think I've posted here before...
    Well I have now and I would just like to say *hugs* and you've got great hair! :D *gives high five to fellow member of the Mother of the Year Award comitee*

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

I don't think I've posted in this...

Yay Grainne! You were in my class, and spent three weeks calling me Jenlorigan instead of just my first name... :p Grainne FTW!

*blush*
    I didn't think you noticed that...:cool:
    Yeah, well I knew you as JenLorigan on boards and, the name change was just too much for me... *tear*
    Ahoy-hoy fellow MOTY commitee. We have done well in once again scarring Guy for life. Speaking of Which, Guy your official cert aswell as maternity hamper and vouchers for Mothercare should arrive via mail just as soon as you give me somewhere to send it...:)
    Hey, it was fun being the only member of House in a debate. Lemony refered to me by name, twice. That was my reward!!!

• Advertisement

Hmm, methinks Guy does not appreciate his award... No forwarding address has been received by either of the committee...
    This calls for death by schnoo schnoo...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Not... the dreaded schnoo schnoo!
    Having spoken to you today, I kind of owed you this (if anyone turns that into an innuendo, they die slowly and painfully. Well, if it's at my expense. If not, we can come to some arrangement, involving mild suffering). And also because my good brother Kevin was your TA. And I'm typing this on his computer. I don't know how that's relevant, but anyhoo...

Hmm, methinks Guy does not appreciate his award... No forwarding address has been received by either of the committee...
    This calls for death by schnoo schnoo...

I'd like to formally apply to join this ever-expanding committee- Guy for Mother of the Year! (Or local TD, its *all* good) Today was fun- I have so much less money, and so many more pirate clothes.:D I love you Grainne!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

*blush*
    I didn't think you noticed that...:cool:
    Yeah, well I knew you as JenLorigan on boards and, the name change was just too much for me... *tear*
    Ahoy-hoy fellow MOTY commitee. We have done well in once again scarring Guy for life. Speaking of Which, Guy your official cert aswell as maternity hamper and vouchers for Mothercare should arrive via mail just as soon as you give me somewhere to send it...:)
    Hey, it was fun being the only member of House in a debate. Lemony refered to me by name, twice. That was my reward!!!
    they have beer and nuts there,right?

No beer for you Guy.
    It's already the reason you're knocked up right now. And drinking during pregnancy? That has very negative effects on the baby. And the last thing we need is another Aonghus...
    Tara, as president of the committee (oh yeah, I call dibs on the presidential seat!) I hereby grant your request to join the committee. you have proved yourself truly dedicated to the cause...You know why ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

dibs on vice president, no, junior vice president.
    "Compu-global-hyper-mega-net, junior-vice-president homer simpson speaking, how may i direct your call?"

"It's patty!"

But I'm the one who actually made him official winner!:mad: Check it out and you'll see that I took the initiative! What job are you givin' me[interrabang]

That may be true.
    However, Mr. D, if you bothered attending Japanese Language and Culture Sess 2 '04 you'd realise that the entire idea of Guy getting pregnant was infact the result of my own genius. It's actually a big in-joke of Jap04 that you should all feel honoured to be included in...:)
    And that's why i'm president!

Can i get an Amen from the Jap class!?!

For your insolence Mr. D, I officially appoint you as the committee's tea maker...Get to it b17ch!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

*shudders* Mpreg...

Also Grainne dear, please stop trying to get digs in while I have reduced internet access. It's sly.

Tea is evil! *pokes Gráinne viciously*

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Can i get an Amen from the Jap class!?!
    *gives belated amen*
    Hmmm, now that I think of it I'm not that sure what belated actually means, anyway as great as it is reminiscing about how Guy was scarred last year by mpreg (and tentacles), I suggest the founding of a new committee with the broader goal of scarring Guy for life in numerous and varied ways.

Now someone second my idea.

Perhaps...

Here Here!
    But only on one condition... I only join cults, organisations or any other religions if it will have sexy results. I therefore demand to have Guy as a concubine which i will use in my own time and at my own hedonistic pleasure...
    Agreed?
    Aonghus... Yer ma is sly!!! It's your own fault for going to America.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Oi hoe (G Bird) wheres my offical post???? ;)

Here Here!
    But only on one condition... I only join cults, organisations or any other religions if it will have sexy results. I therefore demand to have Guy as a concubine which i will use in my own time and at my own hedonistic pleasure...

*coughcoughJehovahWitnesscoughcough* Sexy results? So there was a part to that story you never told me...;)

• Advertisement

Excuse me Pierce. Did you just call me a ho???
    For that brash act you are now the oficial property of the supreme and ultiumate overlorad of the first inter-galactic male impreganation committee
    i.e Your now my b17ch...
    Tara, I did not have sex with the Jahovah Witness. Yes, she came on to me and yes, I felt flattered. But honestly, her ten year old daughter was standing right there... BTW, I like your sig... Especially in light of that night we spent together. I felt very comfortable in *your* bed :cool:

BTW, I like your sig... Especially in light of that night we spent together. I felt very comfortable in *your* bed :cool:

Yer ma was comfortable in my bed!

Jehovah's Witness?

A jehovah witness came on to me once before.. In front of her ten year old daughter.. It's an incident I've tried to forget... Though it used to be my boards sig.. Strange...
    I am the Queen of ellipsis...(G's favourite new saying)

*laughs hysterically*

What are you laughing at? My new found Queendom or my misfortune with the zealot???

Would I laugh at anything other than the misfortune of others?
    No

damn you and your ability to shade in NO... v clever though

DUDES!!! no one post in anybody's threads!!! I finally got it so that I'm the last poster in EVERYONE's thread... i just like looking at my name that much...So pretty!!!

• Advertisement

Yes, but you're a megalomaniac, so thats no surprise. You, for the third time this week, woke me at an unreasonable hour. I mean really G- never call before 2. Please. I'm going to complain here, because my phone is upstairs, and I can't be bothered to get it.

So anyway....lets all...you know....

PLAY TWISTER!! :D

Advertisement