Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Haha, this kid got owned

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Oh my God, that is one of the best forum posts ever!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i started reading the first post but realised i was laughing for all the wrong reasons...

reality | those guys

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

If anyone here has world of warcraft, PLEASE, track this kid down and say "HA!".

Then run quite fast.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,484 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

tman wrote:
    i started reading the first post but realised i was laughing for all the wrong reasons...

reality | those guys

Yeah, you're not alone - those orc teeth are starting to smell? I thought that was funny in itself...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,192 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

If anyone here has world of warcraft...
    ...please translate ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Oh, oh yes, oh, that was a tickle. Tee hee.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Well......yeah

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

That was hilarious! Ownage.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 603 ✭✭✭Prior Of Taize

World Of Warcraft forum?!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=524

have a look.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,155 ✭✭✭ykt0di9url7bc3

lol Mom melted his face

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Classic

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Yeah, you won't be seeing Brion at Alterac Valley tonight...

I'm going to make him watch a movie with me instead. I'm thinking a real chick flick - Steel Magnolias or Moulin Rouge. :)
    ROFL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25 SexyGoddess

ROFL That lady is brilliant! :D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Someone should make this a general 0wn3d thread in AH, since we have our own 0wnag3 on Boards today...

http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=291518

(Read down as far as beanhead's post, then the second post in the thread he links.)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭yawnstretch

Classic XD

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

go to bed! yawnstretch ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37 psychooys

that kid just got so shut down! thats a great thread :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,237 ✭✭✭iregk

That was pure class. Like others i was laughing at the guys themselves, a great battle at alterac valley... i was thinking, lads get a life, then realised i was laughing for all the wrong reasons...

Brilliant.

Advertisement