Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pics of your bikes

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Here's some pics of my 2005 Kawasaki W650, got it last march and I've put 3000 miles on it already. Ignore the date stamp on the pics , forgot to change it on the camera.

IMG_0042.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,800 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

well, just because 'they don't them like that anymore'....I'll show a bike I've had for oh, about, 15 years now...........just turned 10k miles......ported/lapped heads/barrels (no head gasket), DEP cans, otherwise bog standard. Absolute frickin' alcoholic on juice though.....but the noise, oh the noise...!!

I've a few others, but this is a bit special...........

RGV.jpg

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

My ickle VanVan :D

IMAGE_00007.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

K-TRIC wrote:
    Here's some pics of my 2005 Kawasaki W650, got it last march and I've put 3000 miles on it already. Ignore the date stamp on the pics , forgot to change it on the camera.
    Do you work in town and live southside - templogue/knocklyon?
    If so, I've seen you driving it around. Thought it was a classic machine lovingly rebuilt from scratch (hence the '05 plate). Engine sounds great though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭KTRIC

Awww, it's sooo cute :D . You have to feed it premium oil and super unleaded and it'll grow up to be a big strong bike .

tk123 wrote:
    My ickle VanVan :D

IMAGE_00007.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,054 ✭✭✭✭tk123

K-TRIC wrote:
    Awww, it's sooo cute :D . You have to feed it premium oil and super unleaded and it'll grow up to be a big strong bike .
    LOL :D:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

K-TRIC wrote:

LOL also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

I took a very grainy picture pic in a sheltered parking area. It's not much good - I'll try get a decent one later (damn electrics have screwed up - I've no power to my right dipped light :()

• Closed Accounts Posts: 307 ✭✭Haket

My machines. 2002 Triumph Speed Triple and a 2001 Suzuki DRZ400s Supermoto

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭echomadman

She ain't pretty no more, but i'm just happy to have it back on the road, 3 weeks of walking/buses and car driving had me stressed out.
    P1010384.sized.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,630 ✭✭✭gline

echomadman wrote:
    She ain't pretty no more, but i'm just happy to have it back on the road, 3 weeks of walking/buses and car driving had me stressed out.

ouch what happened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭madrab

echomadman wrote:

gotta love the black tape holding the frame together :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,474 ✭✭✭batman_oh

galwaytt wrote:
    well, just because 'they don't them like that anymore'....I'll show a bike I've had for oh, about, 15 years now...........just turned 10k miles......ported/lapped heads/barrels (no head gasket), DEP cans, otherwise bog standard. Absolute frickin' alcoholic on juice though.....but the noise, oh the noise...!!

I've a few others, but this is a bit special...........

RGV.jpg
    cool vj21 there man
    i agree with the noise
    and the smell is good too!
    rssid2.jpg

Advertisement