Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Retro in London

Options
  • 17-08-2005 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭

Anyone know any decent retro game shops in or around London? New, secondhand, import, PAL, it's all good. Closer to the tube, the better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Computer exchange off oxford street is excellent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 834 ✭✭✭dearg_doom

you should ask over at ntsc-uk.com, most of them are British.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

There's also another shop about 2 minutes from Computer Exchange, not sure of the name. The guys in cex should be able to tell you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

There's a place up in Camden High St.

Got a dreamcast there not too long ago. Forget it's name. Cool staff.

CEX is good but very expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Thanks all. Reples just came in a little too late to be of any use ;). I found CEX too, but I couldn't find any retro games, just XBox, etc. I didn't ask about retro as the place was packed with children

I did find a great Gamestation sub-shop in a Blockbuster in Clapham, though. DC, Mega Drive, N64, etc. All seem to be in pretty good shape and cheap (compared to shipping over from eBay)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭columok

Thanks all. Reples just came in a little too late to be of any use . I found CEX too, but I couldn't find any retro games, just XBox, etc. I didn't ask about retro as the place was packed with children
    Think all the retro stuff is downstairs though they have Neo Geo's and the like in the window.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭corblimey

Hmmm, must have been in the wrong one. The one I was in didn't have a downstairs, but claimed to have DVDs upstairs.

Advertisement