Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Every CTYI-er needs!

• 17-08-2005 11:11pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭

You know you want to.

Buy Me!

And Me!

There are also a fine array of ninja-based products and just generally nerdy products available. I loves my Thinkgeek... I have really no idea why I just made this thread...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Eh, off topic, but about ninjas...what was that link to the t-shirt ninja site? Because I need to know for a mysterious reason...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Sorry, wasn't my link so I can't help you. Perhaps someone else can, or you could try the Search function.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

So many T-shirts! Now i can finally beat Brain's 'Ghostbusters' T-shirt with one saying 'Obey Gravity, it's the law!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

I love that site but I have to admit it took me *ages* to get the Dead Hex People T-shirt.
    "How many people can read hex if only you and dead people can read hex."
    ooh and I want one of these as well

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Jack Lynch wrote:
    So many T-shirts! Now i can finally beat Brain's 'Ghostbusters' T-shirt with one saying 'Obey Gravity, it's the law!'
    Um...John Bowler had that tshirt this year, he wore it a few times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I like that shirt but it can be annoying on a bad day. I want the Einstein, "Viva la Relativity" one. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

Let's get something straight. You, yes YOU Mr. reading-this-very-sentence are in every conceivable way incapable of even existing in the same room as a real pirate. You would simply and quickly explode from fear from the inside out, leaving only a slightly tangible mass of flesh, blood, and bones on the planks beneath you. So, go back to "plundering" in your online "guild" and stop dreaming of ever being a pirate. That would just be too much of an insult to the real deal. Umkay? Just grab this mug, fill it with kool-aid and hurry on to the next "raid" before Mom calls you to set the table. Pwned.
    Hahahaha

I should get that for my sister who is addicted to Puzzle Pirates.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

www.venganza.org, the graph at the bottem...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Lizzie

http://www.fidius.org/quiz/pirate/

you can't be a real pirate without a pirate name....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Dread Pirate Bonney
    Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

Dirty Davey Bonney, which is weird cos my name's not Dave, it's Daniel. Why do peolpe keep calling me Dave? :confused:

Because you touch yourself at night.

Raphael wrote:
    Um...John Bowler had that tshirt this year, he wore it a few times

You had to kill the dream! I'll have to stick with my FCEK t-shirt now! Maybe i'll use it to dry my tears.........

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

my name's not Dave, it's Daniel.
    Oh Dave, you and your stories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Jack Lynch wrote:
    You had to kill the dream! I'll have to stick with my FCEK t-shirt now! Maybe i'll use it to dry my tears.........
    I also killed your dog

I wish. I hate dogs, but that doesn't stop my parents from buying one. Does that qualify as grounds to kick them out of the house? I did Legal Studies, but it was a very long time ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Demon Cleaner

On the subject of ninja t shirts,i like this one a lot :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 rainbowkeruffle

on the subject of tshirts, i loved the one some girl had this year that said "Schrodinger's cat is dead" on the front, and
    "Schrodinger's cat is not dead" on the back! that kicked ass. Nowhere but ctyi would you see a tshirt like that. or maybe i just live in a total bog.

Advertisement