Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sex/Sexuality forum

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

This post has been deleted.
    I was wondering how long this would take to get back on the topic of sex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,314 ✭✭✭Talliesin

heh i was wondering would that ever happen or was a blind eye being turned..
    I was turning a blind eye. Someone complained. I'm not saying who. Following the complaint I applied the letter of the rules.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Talliesin wrote:
    I was turning a blind eye. Someone complained. I'm not saying who. Following the complaint I applied the letter of the rules.
    no need to say who,i am a clever guy ;)

Although i commend your letter applying tactics(i'm not too sure on the exact wording of this law) but if somebody creates accounts to post in a place that s/he is banned and posts within the laws,iit is a permaban offence?

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Although i commend your letter applying tactics(i'm not too sure on the exact wording of this law) but if somebody creates accounts to post in a place that s/he is banned and posts within the laws,iit is a permaban offence?
    Yep. What would be the point in banning people from any forum(s) if they were just allowed to re-register and start posting there again?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

i know that,i was just questioning the length,ie it would be worse if they came back and got banned again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

i know that,i was just questioning the length,ie it would be worse if they came back and got banned again.
    Yeah, it kind of arose out of the persistent idiots who deserved it. Then generally OK posters started thinking they could get away with it, and the same rule was applied. There's zero excuse though for registering another name to get around a ban, regardless of their behaviour*. Most of the time I spot it, I'll permban the new account and PM/warn the original account that all accounts will be banned next time.

*Think of a drink-driver who's had his licence suspended. Would it be OK if started driving again, despite his ban, so long as he was the model driver? Would it be OK if the Gardai turned a blind eye to it?

i agree about the getting around a ban remark and i commented to pighead because of it,just trying to help them help themselves and all that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Hmmmmmmm........ I'm a subscriber and I can't get in. Wouldn't mind browsing through it and the Lusty Ladies . Anyone out there that can help me ??

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

skittishkitten you seem to have access to it. Can you try again?
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=567

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭skittishkitten

Yup ! Working Now , Thanks ! YEAAAAAAAHHHHHHH !! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Next time i see Talliesin, I'm showing him my garda ID, yes that will get me into this forum thing.

Advertisement