Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Franklin 2002-2005 And Beyond! ...Hopefully

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

That's the smiley for "Parisian mime winking"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Gay parisian mime, I believe.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

Hey Dave!
    You were by far the best roommate I've had at CTYI. Some people just say that but I actually mean it. Ah, the memories.... The cotton balls.... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

To clarify, cotton balls were propelled from our windows at those of Jen, Niamh and Simone, quite often, at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

The vast majority of these ended up on the path below. Although there was that one above my window that I don't think I could ever reach...

• Advertisement

Heh. Wonder if it's still there...

Aw, did you have to clarify? Wouldn't it have been better to leave it up to their collective imagination?
    Good times.... Although I wonder who cleaned it all up the next morning? It was gone by the time I got up.....

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

There was still a cotton ball on the roof over the door on the day we were leaving

Ah, I remember our morning ritual of rolling out of bed just in time to make it to class. Good times...

Shiney wrote:
    There was still one on the roof over the door on the day we were leaving
    w00t! We made a lasting impression for future generations! (it'll probably be gone the next time it rains)
    Ah, I remember our morning ritual of rolling out of bed just in time to make it to class. Good times...
    Ah, so many mornings, my only breakfast was half a mug of green tea and some sesame seeds.... But I just got back from France, where I put on all the weight I lost at ctyi and then some (Damn you, Valrhona chocolate factory! Why did you have to give me so many free samples! :p )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Bill in a cafe with two friends: I've lost weight.

...silence...

Friend A: ...we're not women Bill. We don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 132 ✭✭Un-Big

Nyello! You may remember me as that little person you threw around. And 'juggled'... And put in ceilings.... come to think of it I think you're what made me famous for being small in the first place... good job! =D And yes, I agree, Dave does rock! (That was said wasn't it? Oh well.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Oi Dave remember last year amnasty bin we stole??? well i made up for it this year by creating an amnasty bin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Undergod wrote:
    Bill in a cafe with two friends: I've lost weight.

...silence...

Friend A: ...we're not women Bill. We don't care.

ssooooo, what're ya thinkin'?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Jim_Are_Great

Dave - "BRRRRM!!". That is all

Oh yea, also - I LOVE YOU!

*humps Jimmcha's leg*

Heh. Must do that at Maiden, probably during a dull time. :) I remember that bin. It was still on the vending machines several days after we put it there. It was there when I left, and I left late! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Heh, I'll always remember the Áine abuse in the quad, 'twas muy amusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

I was in your class this year and have to say that the insensetivity of your sense of humour was a life-saver! Bill and the others are great but they aren't particularly evil and I don't know how I could have survived being the only one whose jokes were all cruel and distasteful! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Piste wrote:
    Heh, I'll always remember the Áine abuse in the quad, 'twas muy amusing.
    Heh, one day Liz and I were in Liz's (top-floor) room, and we could hear Aine moaning threough the open window... :p

I was in your class this year and have to say that the insensetivity of your sense of humour was a life-saver! Bill and the others are great but they aren't particularly evil and I don't know how I could have survived being the only one whose jokes were all cruel and distasteful! ;)

Yeah, why would anyone want a sense of humour that isn't cruel?! According to quite a few people I'm going to Hell...

• Advertisement

Of course you are darling! I'll see you there! :D

w00t! At least I'll have someone to scab the busfare off... Besides, you ahven't even heard any of my more politically incorrect cracks. Ask Bill for a list. :p

Hmmm, Dave was it you who I got that special Olympics joke from?

w00t! At least I'll have someone to scab the busfare off... Besides, you ahven't even heard any of my more politically incorrect cracks. Ask Bill for a list. :p

And that I shall!

Un-Big wrote:
    Hmmm, Dave was it you who I got that special Olympics joke from?

I've made a few, be more specific. :p

What's better than getting 3 gold medals in the Special Olympics?

Not being reatarded!

That'd be one I've used, certainly...

Ah but is it where *I* got it from? You should know this because [insert good reason here] :D

Let's just say... yes.

• Advertisement

Fortunately for you, that explains everything. EVERYTHING!! *spirals into madness*

Advertisement