Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

David Franklin 2002-2005 And Beyond! ...Hopefully

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I think I may be the first one on four pages. w00t!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Here's a medal *gives shineh new medal*

*bites to check*

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

y'wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

And have a free sample of hedgehog food!

• Advertisement

Saw you in Subway today btw

Was wondering if that was you actually. Forgive the lack of recognition. was kinda spazzed out. Why were half of terenure in Subway in Rathmines today anyway?

Meatball Marinara, 6 inch - €2.89

You'll see us every tuesday!

Heh. My own poison of choice...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

Sandwiches are good.

• Advertisement

Not as good as hedgehog food! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

you can never beat the XL double bacon and cheese whopper

Yes I can! XXL double bacon and cheese whoper! :p With hedgehog food!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Hedgehogs are good.

(I'm sorry, all I got out of the preceding conversation was the mention of hedgehogs. Leave me alone, I'm tired.)

They are indeed! Let's get as many hedgehog related posts onto Dave's thread as possible!

The Motion for Debate: Hedgehogs are good

Discuss.

More Dave appreciation is needed. Come one and all with your anecdotes, downright lies and fantasies about Dave. Did Dave ever tell you a joke that made you laugh really hard? Did Dave ever give you some life-changing advice? Did Dave ever physically, emotionally, sexually or otherwise abuse you? Come and amuse us with your grievances!

One time, me and Ruairi were playing snap really loudly, and we called dave over to the bedroom window, and he stuck his head in and we tried to close the window.

One time, me and dave spent a half hour beating each other in Chinese. In the front row.

One time, me and Dave played music together.

One time, I helped Dave fend off a Martian invasion of Titan.

One time, Dave and I defeated the Australian Basketball team in a tag-team showdown in L.A.

One time, Dave bench pressed me in study.

One of the above is a lie. Guess which one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

The 3rd. The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one.

But still, they come!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Good work Ensign!

Dave gives terrible hickeys. Meaning one can hickey-rape him without fear of retribution. :)

I shouldn't be able to do this...:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

*points*
    That's my camera, yup, yup.

Good work dear.

Come to think of it, that hickey cost me the skin on my elbow. But it was still funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Undergod wrote:
    One time, me and Ruairi were playing snap really loudly, and we called dave over to the bedroom window, and he stuck his head in and we tried to close the window.

One time, me and dave spent a half hour beating each other in Chinese. In the front row.

One time, me and Dave played music together.

One time, I helped Dave fend off a Martian invasion of Titan.

One time, Dave and I defeated the Australian Basketball team in a tag-team showdown in L.A.

One time, Dave bench pressed me in study.

One of the above is a lie. Guess which one.
    Clearly has to be the music one. Remember the hooded man who helped you fend off the martian invasion? It was YOU... from the future (any Timesplitters fans will appreciate that reference).
    Actually, the reason I'm posting here is that I reckon I owe it to Dave, after the whole tsmart/smart thing. Carried on over at least two threads, and now this one will probably become the third.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

I love Dave!
    I suck coz I only made friends with him at today's reunion... But Dave you rock! you give really cool hugs and are very crafty when it comes to kidnaping me and bringing me to Burger King!
    I love Dave *hugs*

Raphael wrote:
    The 3rd. The chances of anything coming from Mars are a million to one.
    Errrrr, actually, that one was the 4th.
    *stretches confidently* I think that counts as one for me, no?

Um, no. The first one is a story, then the questioning begins. Check the layout of the post, then go read your religion book for a new word to boast about. :p

I didn't boast about agapé, it's a perfectly acceptable word. And it's Greek! Yes, I know it has something to do with religion but *looks*... secularism!
    And they're all stories. "One of the above" could refer to any of them. Check the dictionary for something to boast about.

• Advertisement

Yes, but the idiocy was in expecting someone to ask you, in your infinite wisdom, what it was. No, one of them was a story, in that it happened. Now, leave the topic alone. Also, I'd rather not read a dictionary. I imagine it'd be horrificially boring, but if I were to do so, I doubt I'd go out expecting people to ask me about all my new-found vocabulary. :rolleyes:

Advertisement