Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do peats sell the iaudio X5

• 18-08-2005 12:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭

Well do they?

Had a iriver h120, it broke, got a credit note, then got a H10 as iriver stopped the h320 and i hate the dam thing!!!

Its just i still have a credit note and if i could sell the H10 i might be intrested in getting the iaudio.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

I was there at the weekend and they didn't.

If you find somewhere give us a shout. I'm looking for somewhere in Ireland to buy one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

Call or mail them:

Peats - the world of electronics 25 Parnell Street, Dublin 1, Ireland
    Email: shop@peats.com Tel: +353 1 8727799

Might not be in store but may be able to order them in for you.

I called up about something and he was like we dont stock it but i can order it in etc...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭long_b

They do stock it - I saw it in the standalone glass display a couple of weeks ago

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,948 ✭✭✭long_b

.... as of this morning they were displaying the iAudio X5L at a tasty €430

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭optiplexgx270

way overpriced ... the way only petes can do. :p

• Advertisement

long_b wrote:
    .... as of this morning they were displaying the iAudio X5L at a tasty €430

Thats the L though. Did they have the regular one? Surely that would be a few euros cheaper.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,954 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

This post has been deleted.

The "L" has a much longer battery life and I'm led to believe its a bit bigger too. Thus it should be a touch more expensive.

I'm heading into town now so I'll take a trip into peats for you and tell you how much the standard is.

• Subscribers Posts: 8,322 ✭✭✭Scubadevils

Peats have the 30GB X5L at 429 and the 20GB X5 at 369. The X versions have 14 hours playback and XL has 35 hours.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Well do they?

Had a iriver h120, it broke, got a credit note, then got a H10 as iriver stopped the h320 and i hate the dam thing!!!

Its just i still have a credit note and if i could sell the H10 i might be intrested in getting the iaudio.

What don't you like abut the H10? You could sell the H10 and get a H120/320 on the web. Someplaces still stock them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,665 ✭✭✭gary the great

I realised the 5gigs just isnt enough. Thats it really.

Oh and with the h10 you have to tag all the albums, unlike the h120, where you just had to drop the folders across.

Advertisement