Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24hour shops in Galwyay

Options
  • 18-08-2005 12:30am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭

Is there any 24 hour shops near Renmore or even Oranmore?
    I know Dunnes Stores is 24 now and I know of the statoil one just up from Wellpark, but is there any the other side, closer to Oranmore?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

the only 24 hour shops i know of is VIVO across from Cuba and the other new statoil out near Tirellan.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

Kellehers Service Station in Lower Salthill is another one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭emee

tom hogans near the entrance to the race course is 24 hour and i think the esso in renmore is 24 hour but i can't say im 100% sure on that

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,563 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

The Esso in Renmore is gone. Totally. Boarded up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭emee

ha where have i been :) Top petrol station place across from musgraves is 24 hour. its hard to visualise where these places are

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Mr_G^_^

what about tesco they are 24 also theres so many 24 hours in galway its great now munchies at any time

• Registered Users Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭paconnors

Mr_G^_^ wrote:
    what about tesco they are 24 also theres so many 24 hours in galway its great now munchies at any time

Yep now 24 Hrs

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

Oranmore is pretty sucky for 24 hour shops!

Centra is open til 12... that's it!

No 3am trips to the shop to milkybars and tinfoil for anyone living in Oranmore!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

Closest one to renmore is the statoil by the cemetary

Advertisement