Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pierce Fox 04-05

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Well now that you mention it...:rolleyes:
    BTW, thank you for le addage of le msn. Tiz much appreciated! Woot! Bring on the cyber political talks!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

odranCN wrote:
    pierce would u be in any way related to one mike fox in waterford/killkenny, hes in a band called the pension road show?

not that i know of though I dont know much of the Fox side of my family

Dude, I suck... I only got a really crap score on le test Bebo... Ash did much better though:D :rolleyes: :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

I think I should post on your thread again;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 TheGooseman

look at me! im commenting

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭Per Liefsonson

Greetings, one-known-as-Pierce! Pity we never got that band together in time for Dimebag's anniversairy...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Greetings, one-known-as-Pierce! Pity we never got that band together in time for Dimebag's anniversairy...
    ...maybe if you were able to spell anniversary it wouldve worked...

Of course! I should have known that spending all that time practising guitar would have been put to much better use in concentrating on not making an occasional typing mistake.

dam right...

exactly...
    incorrect spellings are not epic young man, now go away and practise not being Manowar.

• Advertisement

I'll do my best...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

You might want to give not being Dani Filth a go as well.

im not so sure...
    Dani Filth is short and fat, perhaps he's a dwarf (dwarves are epic), at the very least his load bearing shins are epic.
    practise being Dani Filths epic shins.
    and no glitter.

*really hope Ivan doesnt see the above post*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

incorrect spellings are not epic young man

Neither are Pantera.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Good on the other hand, that they are.

Greetings all you sexy beasts, its is I, your beloved mistress! Bow down before me slaves!!!
    *waves* Hey dudes, I'm back.... Back to the topic on hand!!! Em...*reads posts*...Epics! Bring on whatever it is Epics bring on... Eh, yeah!
    IT'S TARA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

Yay! Its my birthday! And G's home from Poland! But back to the topic at hand....epics...?

You heard what the woman said!!! Why are we talking about epics???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

Because, as those connected with David on Bebo will see, I am 100% epic. *expects all to bow before him*

• Advertisement

Oh...ok...
    BTW, everyone appreciate...CHUCK NORRIS!!!

Oh...ok...
    BTW, everyone appreciate...CHUCK NORRIS!!!

Chuck Norris is a legend..........

****, I FORGOT (BUT DIDNT KNOW IN THE FIRST PLACE) THAT IT WAS TARA'S BIRTHDAY!:(

I LOVE YOU THOUGH

(Pierce's thread; bringing women together)

Yes, he'll be ever so pleased :rolleyes: This thread has come a long way from the days of R4ph and Em's drum kit innuendo's...

Because of you we can't bring drum-kits without Colm's special permission. There go my timpini's out the window, Pierce, for shame! (You're still quite a legend for them though, and the lude acts with Adam that subsequently followed.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭Jeezie Creezie

Thanks for reminding me, you know I'm still haunted by that! :) But I forgive Pierce as long as there is at least 100 miles between us, and of course I forgive Clíodhna cos she's not the one who tryed to hu... ahem i mean, yes.

Thanks for reminding me, you know I'm still haunted by that! :) But I forgive Pierce as long as there is at least 100 miles between us, and of course I forgive Clíodhna cos she's not the one who tryed to hu... ahem i mean, yes.

You forgive me for what?

that incident is best kept a secret...;)

Advertisement