Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cormac O'Riordan, 2005

Options
  • 18-08-2005 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭

2005 Session 1 Psychology

Was known as Molestoman for the duration of CTYI. Had a theme song. Took no pictures and havent responded to many texts so lots of people think I've been arrested : /

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

I shall always remember you as the guy who told Eamonn he's a bisexual woman trapped in a man's body. Ah... good times :D .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 mmmpie

YO MAN!!!:D
    its ruth here!!!ruth c obviously!!!WAHEY A FELLOW PHILOSOPHER(besides other ruth!!)yay!
    hows you?:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭Twinkle-star15

I don't think I knew you, but I'm pretty sure you're friends with most of my RA group (Eimear's)...so hi!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

If you're the Cormac Ruth obviously thinks you are, hi!

I am the Ruth that she refers to.

God this is confusing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭[Core]

What no go away

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

Sup G?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 146 ✭✭Thursday*

I would like to take the opportunity to point out to mmmpie that it is highly unlikely that anyone who introduces themselves thus - '2005 Session 1 Psychology' is a fellow philosopher. Course, stranger things, like Liath, but still unlikely.

ya but i would like to point out to thursday* that cormac in our class as also known as molesto man in 2005.well according to laura anyway and he didnt deny it either when we were talking to him about it,im so confused!!my poor little brain cant handle this!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭[Core]

I would like to point out that I was in both of your classes at the same time and that you're both on crack.

Are you being mean?:(

• Advertisement
Advertisement