Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Barry

Options
  • 18-08-2005 2:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi im John Barry I did

Journalism '03
    Psychology, '04
    Zoology, '05

Nothing really at all has happened to me that is astoundingly memorable, but those of you who do remember me, i hope you think on me fondly, as i do you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Zoology sucked ass big time..... i'm lucky i got out when i did

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Jack Lynch

You think fondly of me? Aw, thanks. You were quite a big part of '04's Sess 2 Random Lick Day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

hi john!
    you forgot to say that you pretty much rock??!!! And also that you giggle like a girl if someone squeezes your knees.... if thats 1/8.... yours are gonna be pretty good!
    Cya tuesday
    M :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

john is great even if i don't remember you from ctyi and only from the cork reunion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Hey John!

You rock, you give good hugs, and you can make horrible noises by making your hand squeak on the table.... *shudders*

Zoology sucked.

Pity you never got to shave off Fionn's eyebrows/get him with toothpaste in the end... hehehe...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

How come I was not informed of these plans???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Outcast

Hey John, I remember you from the far off days of CTYI '03...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Karlusss

Me too man. You're the only American who came close to a Dublin accent first try.

You are a legend as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

How come I was not informed of these plans???

David and John came up with the idea after lights-out... but stupidly didn't wait till Fionn was asleep first, so he overheard everything. Amateurs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Yanniscaus

JOHN BARRY!!
    you ROCK!! and youre manly and erotic :D

w00t!

thanks for writing my notes for me too

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

yay, you're in my school!

Advertisement