Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Using the Airport Wireless Internet

• 18-08-2005 10:45am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭

just wondering what the story is with using this. On the eircom website all I see is for signing up to a monthly subscription, but I am only interested in using it tomorrow during my 5hour wait at dublin airport.....

does anyone know how it works, can I pay per hour as well... or do you have to pay the 25 for one month subs??

or better yet... can you get it for free? :D

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,053 ✭✭✭jimbling

okay... just found out what i needed.... it recently dropped from €10 to €5 an hour when you pre-pay

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,676 ✭✭✭Chong

Its free in cork airport.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭monkeyfudge

It used to be free in Dublin too.. when did they start charging for it?

It was never really very fast anyway.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

I was charged 3euro for 30mins 2 weeks ago!
    was such a rip-off - but I wasn't paying!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,174 ✭✭✭1huge1

how are you supposed to find out all this besides going to there site? do they have like a advertisment on the wall in the airports
    plus will your laptops battery last 5hrs i got a new one at x mass and it only goes for 2hr 19mins at 100%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 398 ✭✭wanwarlock

didn't know that u have to pay now!!! it wasn't that fast anyway...

Advertisement