Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pretty Woman V Runaway Bride

• 18-08-2005 11:21am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭

Okay had an arguement last night with my gf over this.

So I want to see now which one people prefer.

[Edit]Ok they're both **** films and by no means cinematic triumphs, just want peoples views to settle an argument.

Pretty Woman V Runaway Bride 11 votes

Pretty Woman
    0% 0 votes
    Runaway Bride
    100% 11 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭Sleipnir

I can't believe you sat through Runaway Bride.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,082 ✭✭✭Tobias Greeshman

eh how did you post so damn fast? But yes its a crap movie IMO... They tried to put them two in another romcom and it just didn't cut it really. Just cause it worked the first time doesn't mean it will the second time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Where's the "I'd rather kick the screen in than watch either" option?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,294 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

I refuse to vote on this poll because they are both absolutely terrible movies. I hate Richard Gere with a passion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 star_in_girl

none but if i had to choose-pretty women

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,036 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Both an absolute waste of celluloid!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

I couldn't watch the whole of Runaway Bride, so my vote goes for Pretty Woman. I guess in making Runaway Bride they were trying to pair Julia Roberts and Richard Gere together for another hit film, like putting Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan back together after Sleepless in Seattle to do You've Got Mail, but it just didn't work

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Shouldn't there be an option 'C' "I have unfortunately seen Gere and Roberts in Pretty Woman and therefore made a vow to myself to NEVER EVER watch Runaway Bride ...... hense making it impossible for me to make an educated choice between A and B."

Either that or Atari Jaguar.

Advertisement