Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

horizontal dropdown menu

Options
  • 18-08-2005 11:34am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 293 ✭✭

right i am going totally mad

i need to generate a horizontal dropdown menu, and i need it fast

anyone know where i can get a free one i have downloaded heaps of them but i cant seem to get it to work, none of the programs can seem to generate one for me without paying...i am all for paying for software but i need one really quick

doesnt matter if its swf/css/javascript...please help me in my hungover state before i breakdown crying like a big ........

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I can make a quick flash one for you if you tell me what you need exactly. Will get it done by the end of the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,257 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

how about one like here? have a prog that does it in JavaScript- give me some sample text and I can do one if the flash one doesn't suit you.

Is the panic over? 24 hours later and still no reply on thread to Gordon's or my offer...

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

I sent him a menu, I think he's sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,747 ✭✭✭Figment

Son of suckerfish seems to be one of the best free ones that are floating around at the moment.

• Advertisement

Gordon wrote:
    I sent him a menu, I think he's sorted.

Thanks for letting me know Gordon, would have appreciated a response from the O.P. though :rolleyes:

Advertisement