Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chatroom 21st cent. science and people involved.

Options
  • 18-08-2005 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Robert here,
    I think I know everyone in 21st. cent. science.
    Strange
    I know most of you better than the people in my course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

i dont think that this will last v. long... i have sorta set up an independent chat room 4 21centory science peeps and the like @ www.stuffslashersaw.tk ,and the only regulars are twins and jenna, i would like more peeps to join!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

...why set up another chat room?

So few people use any of the chatrooms, it would be wiser to try and use #ctyizens (as per the sticky at the top of the forum).

slasher65: Read the rules on signatures and fix your signature.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

#ctyizens makes the chicks like you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

But....it's so confusing to use! (And my keyboard doesn't have a hash key)(And I didn't even do 21st century science, so I don't know why I'm here....)(But if someone feels like explaining in really simple steps how to get to hashctyizens, that would be great, and I could stop using brackets)(Oh, who am I kidding, I'll never stop using brackets....)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭Matthewthebig

you don't need the hash

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Well...now I know how to use it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

you don't need the hash

Ya, it only f**ks you up in the long-run :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 KieranusTyranus

Gaffo this thread is frankly pathethic. By the way Invernia is still going strong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 California Girl

Hey hey... idk if anyone checks this thread anymore, but i just registered. Guess who? Anyways, I guess ppl in 21st century aren't as enthusiastic as i thougt. Come on! Oh well... I love you all anyways. You too robert, even tho u werent in our class... haha :)

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭slasher_65

as i have said, UP INVERNIA! so.
    kwel sig califoria girl!
    also, this thred is very pathethic.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6 California Girl

Thanx... its my motto ;) We could mak this a good thread if only 21st century ppl and robert could get their lazy asses up and post!!!!!!! Hehe just kiddin :)

Advertisement