Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Leeds

• 18-08-2005 12:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

:confused: Help!!! I need players for my Leeds team. I've got £160k to spend. Help!!!. :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Any particular position? Try searching by attributes rather than names.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

if you can't get any young players for free try loaning out highly rated youngsters from the big clubs man utd have a lot of decent youngsters for loan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭Dalli.S

Michael Chopra from Newcastle on loan. will score you goal a game minimum. in championship.

And use Simon Johnson up front. He is actually quite good.

Also get rid of some of your big earners, Duberry for one should bet around 400,000.

And as everyone says. freddy adu. 400k, Lebohang mokoena 400k if you have the cash.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

Also Benedict Vilikazi (sp?) form the same team as Mokoena.

Advertisement