Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

More Logo Help

Options
  • 18-08-2005 12:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭

A friend of mind got some assistance with logo design on the forums here and the logos were great I'm looking for a similar help;

I'm more of a Paint Shop Pro'er than Photoshopper and am looking for some ideas or designs. The name I have is 'intellica' and I'd like it to convey some or all of the following; Intelligent, Network, Connectivity/Connected

I've made a few attempts but they're feeble so I won't shame myself with images but something along the lines of the above.

/Rysh

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

whats this for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭ryshandyr

Shrimp wrote:
    whats this for?

I'm looking for some input on a logo design for my imaginary (at least for now) company. I'm looking for some input from people with more artistic and photoshop skills than myself.

/Rysh

• Registered Users Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

meh, couldn't be bothered, got better things to do.

The real reason why I am not going to do it is, because you didn't even say please or thank you..... acually its a mixture of the both.

Advertisement