Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wibbly Wobbly Wonder

• 18-08-2005 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

I was told by a newsagent the other day that they no longer make these. Can this be true?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Ive not seem them in a long long time... you may be right. The name still brings a smile to my face though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

A childhood memories come rushing back into my mind...... No, can't say I've seen em in years either. Perhaps they are gone off the market, though I honestly don't know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

I just can't remember, I know that Loop the Loop is still going. Them and the Wibbly Wobbly Wonder were my favourites. Though Brunch is getting a bot of a revival with me at the moment

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,457 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Loop the loops have become a lot smaller recently, and it's not just me getting bigger. They're a different shape too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

loop the loops used to have a lemon bit that was some sort of sorbet, I think it changed to normal frozen ice at one stage, gave up on them after that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 71 ✭✭popppy

loop the loops suck now... no pun intended !! wibbly's are gone. Does anyone

remember 'kilaminjaros' They were around in the early 80's ish... apple and

blackcurrant ice pops i think...... or texan bars.... bring them back !!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

remember JR ice pops, yep JR from dallas, had a big stetson cowboy hat on the wrapper

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

wwws are gone for years

Remeber they changed them to "Max the Lion bars"? Anyway, yeah I was lookin for one to buy this summer

No Joy :(

Advertisement