Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

S.H., 2004-2005

Options
  • 18-08-2005 1:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭

.. and also 2006 once it happens. Hm. 'Tis odd to type 2006.

2004 Session 1 - Screenwriting (Brona's RA group)
    Didn't do anything of note that I can remember... ninjaran around corridors quite a bit. Kicked some doors open in a dramatic fashion. Invented Popeman/the EPOP.

In the time between this year and last year, I found boards. Unfortunately there was a hideous lacking in session 1 people on the boards but I still posted, and in time found the IRC channel.

2005 Session 2 - Psychology A (Mary's RA group)
    Was known more as PurpleFistMixer than my real name, amusingly enough... hum. I was also involved in various ninja activities invoving random ninja social timeness, being a ninja for the presentation and also the table quiz, and for the second disco. I took many photographs, and I drew the nevermore tears at the last disco with my trusty eyeliner. I also whored out my violin one day in the street.

My CTYI photos are here, and the rest of my contact details can probably be found under my boards profile.

If I think of anything else I might add it in later.

YARRR! PIRINJAS!

[Edit: By the way, I am in no way associated with or related to Solitaryman666]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Hm. 'Tis odd to type 2006.
    I know exactly what you mean. 2006 *shivers*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

[QUOTE=PurpleFistMixer YARRR! PIRINJAS! [/QUOTE]

The problem with Pirinjas is that they keep shouting "YYYYAAAAARRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!", and so kind of lose their stealthiness. Good times......

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

They're currently working on stealthy ways of saying 'ARR!'.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

I know....I'm one of "them"......I mean, if I wasnt a piranja, do you really think Id be foolish enough to challenge the raccoon empire?

Thats what I thought!

Yargh!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Heh. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Just read 'love' as 'detest and want to see flayed', and you have it...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

W00t, my second-disco co-ninja! We rocked, with the stealthiness and the being-better-than-Aonghus-at-being-ninjas! ;)

In short, yay Steph!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

You beileve correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

Stef! I yelled "Purplefist" alot at you so sorry if I scared you at all. Hmm now I gotta fill some space...

PUPLEFIST!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

*huggles*

You're now so much more than the tall 20-year-old man who lives in the internet...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Ninja's with orange belts, pshhh

ORANGE != STEALTHY

Fabulo wrote:
    *huggles*

You're now so much more than the tall 20-year-old man who lives in the internet...
    I was once a tall 20-year-old man living on the internet?

Aww damn.

Raph: we only wore orange because we were conscripted by the Queen of Tarts. Yeah. Professional ninjas, that's right. Therefore we were teh win.

A conscripted ninja? That's ridiculous! Ninja were honourless mercenaries, they worked for the highest bidder!

And in this case, the highest bidder was The Queen of Hearts. She offered playing cards. And quite possibly sexual favours. How could we turn that down?

Tch!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

But...but...Sexual Favours!

From the Queen of Hearts, no less.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

More like the Queen of UNF!

Piste wrote:
    Queen of UNF!

Did someone say my name...? :P

• Advertisement

Queen of YORE MA!!1

Ahem, I am done.

Queen of your face!

*Sticks a flag in your eye and claims your face in the name of france*

Argh! Of all countries to lose my depth perception to...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

*Takes Pfm's face in the name of CTYI*

France is only happy when defeated

Anyone remember the 'Viva la revolution!' sign in David and Shane's window? Apparently the admin were muchly creeped out by it...

So I heard... something about how they thought it might have been related to all the rulesness and how we might be objecting/rising up in revolution.

Personally, the most worrying thing about that sign was the grammatical error. Vive, shouldn't it be?

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

it was Vive la revolution, i'm almost sure it was

I'm vaguely sure it was, thinking back...

He changed it, methinks.

• Advertisement

Personally, the most worrying thing about that sign was the grammatical error. Vive, shouldn't it be?

Well, technically, if you're speaking Spanish "viva" would be correct, as it is the subjunctive of vivir, so it would express something along the lines of "Let the revolution live." However, in that case, I think revolution would have to be spelt "revolucion", would it not? I'm not a Spanish expert, only took it for a module in TY, but I'm pretty sure that you don't get that -tion ending in Spanish. Feel free to correct me.

But even if it's the French, there has to be an accent on the "révolution". I prefer the French, as I'm pretty sure it was the French who began the phrase, during their revolution... Plus, you get to say it with a pretentiously nasal accent (Y)

...I sound like a nerd, don't I?

Advertisement