Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L.C. etc

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Mammy

Interesting fact - Laura Hurley is a cousin of Rosie Lynham and Frenchie of this year's session 2.

• Registered Users Posts: 356 ✭✭the evil lime

Hey,
    I got 475, and I'm doing business in UCD.
    Anyone else going there?

Mammy wrote:
    Interesting fact - Laura Hurley is a cousin of Rosie Lynham and Frenchie of this year's session 2.

was it as interesting when i told you? Yeah she had blonde hair in '02, was in my class. But not otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

madness - i never knew Rosie was a cousin of Laura's (Rosie was in my theoretical physics class when i was "assisting" in teaching)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭cookiemonst3r

How could you not know she was rosies cousin.she talked about her a lot.

• Advertisement

While frenchie just talked about his Ipod!!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭cookiemonst3r

Or rather lack of Ipod

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Yanniscaus

Kitsune wrote:
    I got an A1 in Music and an A2 in Irish which was a bit surprising.
    I'm going to study Music technology in Maynooth.
    Cool! a friend of mines is doing the same course as you. goes by the name of luke cape....from donegal. he's mad...almost like a ctyier....except not :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

How could you not know she was rosies cousin.she talked about her a lot.
    Rosie talked about a lot of things a lot :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭Kitsune

Yanniscaus wrote:
    Cool! a friend of mines is doing the same course as you. goes by the name of luke cape....from donegal. he's mad...almost like a ctyier....except not :confused:

Cool, the more madness the better ^_^

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Hector Gilbert

465 points; will do mathematics in Trinity College. Hope to see some of you there...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 78 ✭✭Lady penelopy

Can i use the "etc." in the title to talk about the JC results? theyre out on wednesday...but guess what?! My CRAAAAAAP boarding school wont let me out past eight! Yes, that means that i cant go to my brothers album launch in the sugar club *sobs* just because my contempories would be out in bondi or somewhere equally pointless and drunken on the night if they could, my headmistress expects that i want to go do the same. Gah! Thank you, thats my rant finished...
    So yeah, when you get 'em, post 'em!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

That usually gets its own thread actually. Could you try getting a letter from a parents excusing you?

Advertisement