Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

BMW Car Club SHow and Shine Event 11/09/05

Options
  • 18-08-2005 2:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

The Irish Region of the BMW Car Club are pleased to announce their annual Show and Shine event to be held on Sunday Sept 11th starting at 1pm. This years event will be run in conjunction with Capital Cars BMW Family Weekend which will be held at Capital Cars, Tullamore, Co. Offaly - the BMW Centre of Ireland. www.capitalcarsbmw.ie

A large number of new and older BMW's are expected to turnout for the show and shine competition. The event is open to everyone who owns a BMW and is not restricted to club members. Capital Cars are kindly sponsoring, for the winning entry in the event, the use of any BMW currently on their extensive Demo Fleet for your personal use for the duration of a weekend (subject to terms and conditions). There will also be various runners-up prizes.

Tom Cunningham, owner of Capital Cars said;
    "It gives us great pleasure to see BMW enthusiasts promote their cars and demonstrate the way they have been lovingly maintained and restored, at our dealership in Tullamore. The BMW Car Club of Ireland are very welcome and we are looking forward to sponsoring the prizes for the event. Capital Cars will be having our First Annual BMW Family Weekend, where we are allowing people who purchase a BMW Approved Used Car or Demonstrator to avail of some amazing offers including €1,000 worth of BMW Accessories/Lifestyle Equipment or a Luxury trip for two to Monaco. We will be hosting a family day where there will be children’s entertainment including clowns, face painting, a complimentary luncheon bar and big screens to watch the All-Ireland hurling match. It should help bring even more people to Capital Cars to enjoy the BMW Car Club of Ireland’s event.”

To register for the ability to avail of these prizes log onto www.capitalcarsbmw.ie

If you are interested in entering your BMW into the completion, please forward me your name, the year and model of your car, i.e. 1994 E34 520.

Entries must be emailed to me Eamon Reilly at DICEY2@HOTMAIL.COM no later than Thursday 8th Sept and are on a first come, first served basis only as places are limited. Please do not contact Capital Cars to enter your car.

For more details and updates please visit our forum announcement http://www.bmwcarclubforum.co.uk/forum_posts.asp?TID=21011&PN=1 or you can contact me on 0868255258.
    See you all there and get polishing!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 evoIIman

mods - can this be made a sticky please??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 evoIIman

bump - anyone going?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I hope you're advertising this else-where too!

Advertisement