Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

(The Other) Top 10 Most Ridiculous Black Metal Pics of All Time

• 18-08-2005 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭

Alright.

I posted a link to the 'Top 10 Most Ridiculous Black Metal Pics of All Time' article on ruthlessreviews around December of last year in a thread about black metal logos, if I remember correctly, and some poeple had not actually seen it already. So, just in case, here's the new one. Enjoy.

http://ruthlessreviews.com/top10/10blackmetal2.html

(By the way, do read the captions, they're quite witty)

(Also: this is probably NOT WORK SAFE because of Picture #1)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

“If a man has grown tired of Horgh’s nipples, he has grown tired of life.”

ROFLMAO :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Cungi

lol. pic no 1 had me in stitches. Brilliant!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

This is just after doing the rounds in irc

Rock with your cock out!

Classic.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

that list is pure genius!

''black lips only make you look like a faggoth. You need some around your eyes to look evil. No ****ing top hats and no In Flames shirts, unless you’re aiming for the Demon Burger look. Which is bad. ''heh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

neGev wrote:
    This is just after doing the rounds in irc

Rock with your cock out!

Classic.

Woops. Boards has an IRC channel?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

#boards.ie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 812 ✭✭✭neGev

Yes, #boards.ie on irc.quakenet.org although that's not the same channel as where I heard about the link.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

Hehe, what a great site.

Advertisement