Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your art/craftwork - show it here!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 shri34

nice effort.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 first be

I don't really want to link to a lot of images and clog up the page, but if you are interested I have a Deviantart account and have some stuff of mine uploaded there.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

first be wrote: »
    I don't really want to link to a lot of images and clog up the page, but if you are interested I have a Deviantart account and have some stuff of mine uploaded there.

This thread is for showing work - so a couple of images is fine to post! Max of 800px wide please!
    I think you forgot the link to your work also!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Keelman91

My first post on this :P ..but ya,im a 2nd year art student in cork city :) ,heres a link to my deviantart profile if anyones interested :)http://keelman91.deviantart.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Keelman91

Whats your deviantart username? :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

Made these today, 39mm amboyna burl plugs. It's a lot more brittle than I'm used to hence the minor defect/nick in the faces >.<

photo-4.jpeg

Will wrote: »
    Made these today, 39mm amboyna burl plugs. It's a lot more brittle than I'm used to hence the minor defect/nick in the faces >.<

Nice to see you back at it!

Been going strong at it, laid off the bowls but still making plugs and eyelets :)

Ah but the bowls are lovely!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Feeling good

Spring :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

Last night was my first time painting on canvas (how did I go so many years without:confused:) so I was pretty worried that I'd completely mess it up, especially seen as it was a bit bigger than the size of page I usually use.

But I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :)

IMAG0061.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭subedei

cool nice painting Censorsh!t!

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    But I'm pretty happy with how it turned out :)
    WOW! Animals are difficult to paint, but yours looks like real. I like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 thumbscrew

wow! that is amazing! is it oil / acrylic / other?

Here's a little drawing I did the other day :) scanned it in and used Illustrator's 'Live Trace'...finally I can colour-in my pencil drawings! I found out how to do it from a really short online tutorial.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 adamses84

me 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,121 ✭✭✭Censorsh!t

thumbscrew wrote: »
    wow! that is amazing! is it oil / acrylic / other?

Thank you :) I used acrylic paints

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭tanyabond

Here are my recent works.
    All are ACEOs (really tiny 2.5 x 3.5 inches), all are painted with oil pastel

Tanya

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Bit of a comic book nerd, here are a few of mine. Feel free to look around atr the rest of my gallery.

wonder_woman_2__wip_by_jonnytheorigin-d39lq1t.jpg

death_of_catwoman_by_jonnytheorigin-d39vwfh.jpg

do you sell these on etsy.com by any chance? if not, you totally should! That goes for all of the recently posted pics! :) great work!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Bit of a comic book nerd, here are a few of mine. Feel free to look around atr the rest of my gallery.

Do you have a link to your gallery? It's hard to really see the work posted here as it's not oriented correctly.

Censorsh!t wrote: »
    Thank you :) I used acrylic paints

If I had money - I would buy that pic of yours in a second! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 853 ✭✭✭DeadlyByDesign

Nah I Dont sell my stuff. I am in the middle of a graphic novel that I am trying to get on paper (been in my head for god knows how long! Link to my gallery is

http://jonnytheorigin.deviantart.com/gallery/

Just noticed a few of them are flipped. need to get that sorted.

thumbscrew wrote: »
    do you sell these on etsy.com by any chance? if not, you totally should! That goes for all of the recently posted pics! :) great work!
    It looks like etsy.com is for US only?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,788 ✭✭✭ztoical

Nope it's for everyone, they even have an option to put in your town/city and find local people selling on etsy.

I've been selling on Etsy for the last 5 years, and people from all over the world can buy/sell on Etsy.

There is even a group dedicated to promote Irish etsyans - http://etsyireland.blogspot.com/

I should really give etsy a shot for once

ztoical wrote: »
    Nope it's for everyone, they even have an option to put in your town/city and find local people selling on etsy.
    tanyabond wrote: »
    I've been selling on Etsy for the last 5 years, and people from all over the world can buy/sell on Etsy.
    Thanks!
    Sounds good, I'm going to have a look at this site.

• Advertisement

That's my glass painting - daffodils

Advertisement