Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your art/craftwork - show it here!

Options
1484950515254»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Got some decent whittling knives and gouges. It's so much easier with decent tools! Couldn't find a template for a cocker spaniel so eyeballed someone else's creation. Didn't quite get the proportions right and the eyes are a bit funky but I'm quite happy with the result and finish. Used a small block of basswood and dyed with 1 coat of Rustins light teak and 3 coats of Danish oil.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 maxhar

I’d love your thoughts on my new design: the “Stay Positive Shark Shirt". What do you think?

I’d love your thoughts on my new design: “Don't Touch My Phone Shirt". What do you think? It's a typographic illustration that reads "Don't Touch My Phone" which puts forward a bold statement regarding privacy.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest design: the "Cerberus Shirt." What do you think? The design is a typographic illustration that cleverly spells out "Cerberus" while incorporating a fierce, dangerous-looking Cerberus character blended together to capture the essence of this mythical three-headed guardian.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,849 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Mod: Threads merged. @maxhar , this is getting into dangerous advertising territory. I'll leave your posts for now, but remember to read the forum charter before posting. Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,179 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

A couple of new additions. Still struggling with scale and proportions.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Jackthecap

I have started making these lads from rocks picked up on the beach in Wexford using a Dremel 8220.

Stole the idea from something I saw on Pinterest, so far from original 😔

New to this…. have some other ideas in the pipeline

Advertisement