Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Your art/craftwork - show it here!

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 stairs

This is a crazy tablee I have made :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 stairs

How do you do it? Atachh the photo so it comes right out not as a file?
    Seems like I am ding something wrong.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Ell69

This is one of mine, ...
    It's a street in Montmartre in Paris.

S5030570.jpg

sorry about the glare from the camera.

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭Ell69

stairs wrote: »
    How do you do it? Atachh the photo so it comes right out not as a file?
    Seems like I am ding something wrong.
    Thanks

Stairs, upload your images onto photobucket.com, I find this the easiest site for posting images, just copy n paste the image code.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,247 ✭✭✭✭6th

sketch.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,403 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

6th wrote: »
    sketch.jpg

It;s the Big Bossman!! (WWF/WWE??)

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

• Registered Users Posts: 497 ✭✭Aisling&M

Ell69 wrote: »
    This is one of mine, ...
    It's a street in Montmartre in Paris.

S5030570.jpg

sorry about the glare from the camera.

I really like this. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Pauleeeeeeee

Here's a new tshirt design webshirt.gif

If anyone likes it I'd really appreciate if you took the time to score the design at threadless.com which is the website I submitted it to. You can do that right HERE

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Ashton099

FIREBIRD6.jpg

Hello,
    I’m back with another episode of “Firebird” and hoping for two things~ that you come back to read it again and that your gracious mod’s on the message board allow me to continue posting. It’s a lot of fun, but a lot of work too. My goal is to crank these out once a month and for the art to be good enough for you to understand what is going on. To be honest I may be a little bit late sometimes depending on work, family life, etc. Also I decided to take #6 in a different direction somewhat and let you meet the lady behind the mask- who she is and what she does for a living…hope you enjoy, I will be sure to answer any questions / comments from you.
    -Ashton
    larger version~
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/36664072@N03/3509223446/sizes/l/

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭netanyahu

c6aa9b47cfa648000931963ac72e4ca6.jpg

Eyesh_by_makelovely.jpg

Tshirt design which should be printed in about two weeks.

shirtdesign.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 13 nelliet

Harpie wrote: »
    Bit crap, first sketch in a few years so I'm a bit rusty..also no supplies so just done in bic on some foolscap:o
    Really good, i know this post is old, but i am new to boards, and am also a very rusty sketcher.

how do you get your images onto your message? can you upload them direct from a file?

Here are some of my recent sketches:

1hv5nd.jpg

2hnp2lt.jpg

2moy42w.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭subedei

Really good nelliet, think the one of the child sleeping at the top is the best

Thanks, that would have been most recent, I hadn't drawn anything for about 15 years, just lost the want of doing it, and i do a lot of crafty things, basket making etc...but it's something i think you will lose if you don't use, so have to get my hand to obey my mind again.

Another new tshirt design newshirt.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 42 eyefordetail

portvellbarce-large.jpg
    upandaway-large.jpg
    Rosslare-August08.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭snorlax

lovely work

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Horse Fantasie Picture

l_c896fc663e744507a64e14d718171a9c.jpg

Flight of the Phoenix

6a00d414277312685e0110160e1e44860b-500pi

Raiden

6a00d414277312685e01101652f694860c-500pi

Weird alien thing

6a00d414277312685e0110168dd1b7860d-500pi

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ThunderBuster

Hey,
    I'm Rory, I'm new to this Boards thing but thought I'd throw up a few of my paintings. I'm 28 with no formal training at all. I just love painting.
    Let me know what you think.....honestly.
    I'd be really interested in some constructive critisism if people had any to offer. Up to now i've been doing it as a hobby, but I would like to go a step further. Anyone know of some good courses that would be worth doing
    kind regards
    Rory

here goes ! These 3 are all acrylic on canvas. I work with oil and watercolor too, depending on the day of the week, and what mood i'm in.

• Registered Users Posts: 292 ✭✭briano.de.rhino

Alright,
    im Briano,, Im 30, started painting 4 yrs ago by myself same as yourself.last year I been going to a wednesday night class[in a local V.e.c.] in oil painting.2 hours a night for ten weeks, E100 for the semester.. Improved me 100 percent. It makes me paint once a week at least cos im in a class whereas I painted one painting only all summer now its over. I learnt the importance of mixing colours myself from the primary colours, makes the paint sit down properly in relation to each other. And the importance of how dark or light some aspect of the painting is. Cant recommend it highly enough. You could go to NCAD and learn a load o bull**** and a lil bit of painting but at our age we tend to have responsibilities that tie us down. You got real talent there, just take it to a local artist at one of these night courses and take it a step further. You may not like the artist but if you dont go to ur next town over and try their course.

Good luck,

Briano.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 ThunderBuster

Hey Briano !
    Thanks for you're comments. You're advice is taken on board.
    Weekly art classes might be just what i need. I see what you mean about how each colour sits in respect to the next. Your'e stuff is impressive. Also "NO OUTLINES". An artist told me onetime that in real life, you don't see outlines. You just see a colour beside another colour. Guess it just depends on what style is yours. Depends if you're looking for realism or not.

Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Crazyscotty

www.captureart.org

lemme know what you think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Flash88

http://hurleybiy.deviantart.com/

Hey can anyone have a look and let me know what they think?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

Flash88 wrote: »
    http://hurleybiy.deviantart.com/

Hey can anyone have a look and let me know what they think?

:D

The forest painting kinda looks like Monet in the respect that its hyper real and impressionist at the same time

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Eva_W

An Ethergaunt, I did for a RPG book - I'm really satisfied with it =)
    150.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,182 ✭✭✭Tiriel

Wow that's fab Eva!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,954 ✭✭✭✭Larianne

Eva_W wrote: »
    An Ethergaunt, I did for a RPG book - I'm really satisfied with it =)
    150.jpg

WOW! :eek:

Advertisement