Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Last night

Options
  • 18-08-2005 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭

So how'd everyone get on last night and did they make it home?

Went to Time and it was a laugh ... lots of jagermeister was drunk in them few hours!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Red Soup

mad night in a pub that locked us out early. then went to the next one! but had work since 8 this morning. not good...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭chillywilly

went to bondi....it was wild....im finding sand in every crevis(sp?!)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

So how'd everyone get on last night and did they make it home?

Went to Time and it was a laugh ... lots of jagermeister was drunk in them few hours!

NO way! Philip Senderos?
    **** i only saw it now. Incredible bulk!
    its notes. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭randomfella

Yea Time was unbelieveable. PLenty of women. Them dancers were soo hot. :eek:

Pity it was a bit out of the way, but well worth it. I didn't see u incrediblebulk after the start. U were hammered already, drinking from 12 or something mad, thats what mooney said.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,788 ✭✭✭Vikings

Yeah cetti rang me at 12 and we ended up in the duck for a few hours then back to mine ... was in a jock ... but them dancers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,496 ✭✭✭*Angel*

I went to Safari, it was pretty good surprisingly... the hangover is unbelievable though...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 362 ✭✭the smiley one

I went to the Ivy...like half my year were there....all getting v pished...then headed to The Village for phantasm, twas cool. Good night all in all!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,600 ✭✭✭Cutie18Ireland

we headed to cellars in drogheda was like a school reunion!! finished at twelve though!! then there was nothing else open so we jumped in a taxi with 3 strange fellas and went to ardee!! and got home at 4!! it was the best night ever!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Started drinking in the Dollymount House at 11 after getting breakfast in the Clontarf Court. Stayed there til about 5 then went to a barbecue in a mates house. Got fed and some more drink then it was all home for showers and changes at about 7 - and a slight bit of sobering up. Headed back into town for about 8:30 and went to Bad Bobs... the whole school was there - along with loads of people from Manor House and also a load of people from my primary school that I hadn't seen in ages. Went to Dorans for a while to consume some Goldschlager, back to Bobs but it was way too packed and it was taking ages to get served at the bar. Headed down to Shagtag at Boomerang but nothing much was happening there so it was off to Redz - which is ****e at the best of times and they wanted a €10 entrance fee - so it was off to Valentino's which has got to be the best strip club in the city. Had a few dances and just a great laugh then it was home for about 4 this morning.

Great night folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,894 ✭✭✭✭phantom_lord

Jaigarmeister....legend of a drink. We went looking for an open pub at 12 and stayed there all day...then went to a gig. 12hour boozing session....good times..

• Advertisement
Advertisement