Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mauro Picotto Temple Reunion

• 18-08-2005 5:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Mauro Picotto is celebrating 20 years in dance music with a Temple Theatre reunion party at the Ambassador Theatre Bank Holiday Sunday October 30th tickets in advance ticketmaster....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,945 ✭✭✭Anima

I thought you liked him Helix?

1) i havent seen picotto in ireland since the 2nd last time he played the temple
    2) ive only seen him once since then, in creamfields uk in 02 or 03 (i cant remember), and i left after 15 minutes
    3) i have no intention of seeing him again
    4) i dont listen to techno any more
    5) this thread is a mickey take

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

yea theres nothing on ticketmaster anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 temple

Sorry they are not on sale yet but ticketmaster assure me next week...
    It is most defo happening check out upcoming press....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭StickyMcGinty

scaldfest

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Whats your promoter name? and weres the renunion gona be held?
    and whats this got to do with the temple?

It is an offical Temple Theatre reunion night expect the rest of the bill to reflect that as well.... Mauro wanted to do this gig so he rang us and we decided to put a serious party together.....

i dont believe a word of this at all

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Neither do I, but its not my of dj so...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 19,341 ✭✭✭✭Chucky the tree

this is gonna be rapih

I told ysa

ahahhhahahhhahaha

thats nuts

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭Jivin Turkey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭jimi_t

Madness! I'd nearly go if I could get some form of assault weapon in time :D - O' Connel street, midnight, straight after the biggest knacker dance festival of the last few years? Suicide. Send any relation you particularly hate a ticket as a present, far cheaper than a contract killer....

Advertisement