Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotbodies distributors

Options
  • 18-08-2005 5:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭

Does anybody know which (if any) model shop in Dublin carries hotbodies spare car parts because the website I have been getting them off has closed down.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

Sorry, never heard of anyone in Ireland who does that make.
    Also dunno anyone who did them in the past (and might have a few bits left).
    So I suspect u have got a make of car which was never sold here.
    I think you might have to do the long distance parts mail order dance. ;)

But the generic parts are available aplenty in the LHSs of course.
    So ball links, exhausts, tanks, tubing, tyres, wheels, & so on are OK.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 190 ✭✭shane0312

cheers coolwings. Its only a small plastic part so i might pop into your shop either tomorrow or some time next week and see if you have any generic parts that will do the trick.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭coolwings

U should bring that car. I'll tell u why.
    I'm pretty sure that the Hotbodies brand is also relabelled and sold under other names.
    Like "Hotbodies" might only be the name it's sold under in the USA, for example.
    This is common with many cars.
    I suspect that it might in fact be a Mugen with a few different parts added.
    Patrick or myself would normally be able to tell when we get a look at the chassis, if that is the case.
    If u broke a knuckle joint or similar, it would be handy to know, cios Mugen is more common this side of the Atlantic.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

Hotbodies rtr car, there cars used to be sold in boystoys in santry , if you have any chance of finding parts in ireland that maybe your best bet. think hotbodies brand is just a slightly cheaper brand of HPI .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 510 ✭✭✭dts

I am told that most of the parts are the same as HPI. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭mugenextreme

mirage racing in the uk i think are the maindealers for hotbodies in the uk and Ireland. as far as i know halfords deal with mirage for hpi stuff like the savage it is possible if u asked nicely they might order Hotbodies parts in to for u once you can give them the part numbers. worth a shot.

Advertisement