Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto-electrician

Options
  • 18-08-2005 6:03pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭

Looking for an auto-electrician in the city to swap out a car stereo, alarm and car kit. Quality over price.

Ta,
    adam

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,661 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Colm Grant in Macroom is supposed to be the puppy's privates though I've never been to him myself. 0872436949

That place next to Advance Pitstop is supposed to be good too (Patricks Quay?)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

Not mad about those guys on Patrick's Quay tbh, I went in there a long time ago and they came off very arrogant. Although it was a god while back...

There's a nice craft shop in Macroom though. Anywhere nice for lunch down there? :)

adam

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Try the Castle Hotel on the main street. They revamped it recently, and it isn't bad. Mind I've only eaten there once.

Even though I come from that neck of the woods, I tend to avoid it like the plague, I even go so far as to usually drive around the town rather than go through it

Given that the lads on Patrick's Quay always seem to come up when auto-electricians are asked about I said I'd give them a go, so I'm booked in for the head unit on Monday afternoon. If they're any good I'll get them to do the rest of the stuff.

Must pop down to have a poke around that craft shop again sometime though, so ta for the recommendation. I shall report back fortwith!

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭BrayHead

dahamsta, I am thinking of having some similar work done to my car.

How did you get on with those guys on Patrick's Quay?

Cheers

• Advertisement

Grand, dropped it off at 2pm with my new head unit, picked it up at 3pm. Seems a good job, but I must pull the head out and check the handiwork sometime.

Don't need an alarm anyway thank god, it occurred to me just as I was about to ask for recommendation on a BMW forum that it just might need tuning, and now I can zap it from about half a mile away. Can't believe that didn't occur to me in the year I've had the car!

So just a bluetooth phone kit and I'm done.

adam

Advertisement