Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill McGrath 02 - 05

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Stiny!

I lost the game :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

*fires warning shot over Dylan's head* I'll shoot to kill next time! :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

im sure i posted here somewhere?*scratchs head*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

/scratches guys head

I evaded your trap. Take that, stupid Guy. I bet an Anglicized and shortened version of the long version of your name would be something really gay.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

This just in, William McGrath has recently aquired a bantam rooster. Yes siree, Bill has a tiny cock.

• Advertisement

I'll repeat what I said in the other thread: I know where you live.

Nicely done, though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I do try so terribly hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Love wrote:
    Yeah, that's what I used to write and everyone told me the "t" was silent. :confused: I had thought that the whole point of the joke was that there was NO "t" at all... but apparently I was wrong.

So yay, someone agrees with me! *happy dances* :D
    HAHA!!!!!!!! There is a "t"! Where's Dave, I need to drill this page onto his retinas...
    Anyhoo, never talked to ya Bill, but am slightly worried that Daithí's threat may still stand. I had to fight for my life once already today. The Thatcher draws closer each day...
    Hang on, I actually remember that anarchy debate... what contributions did you make? It may help me sort you out in my confused mind. Along with the information about your stomach muscles, which I think I could have died happy without.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I believe, you fool, that you've misread it. Only an idiot would think the T is silent, IT'S NOT ACTUALLY THERE!!!!

LordCran wrote:
    HAHA!!!!!!!! There is a "t"! Where's Dave, I need to drill this page onto his retinas...
    Anyhoo, never talked to ya Bill, but am slightly worried that Daithí's threat may still stand. I had to fight for my life once already today. The Thatcher draws closer each day...
    Hang on, I actually remember that anarchy debate... what contributions did you make? It may help me sort you out in my confused mind. Along with the information about your stomach muscles, which I think I could have died happy without.

I was the long-haired guy who basically owned the debate. I brought up the "Your Politics Are Boring As ****" essay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Raphael wrote:
    I do try so terribly hard.
    And yet, you still can't last past 30 seconds...

Woot! Bill Appreciation!!!
    G=First time poster as G never got to know Bill :( Though i do remember a reunion from last year where I gave you a sherbert lolllipop... Strange...
    Anyways, I like Bill coz Bill refered to me as "m'lady" as opposed to "The Ho"... A first for G:D
    Thank you Bill!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

That was a cool debate. Cotton earned credit points, them lost them many times over with his ridiculous theories...

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

IT'S NOT ACTUALLY THERE!!!!
    Four exclamation marks? *shakes head* Oh Dave.

Think I've posted here already, but yay for Bill, Bill is great!

G=First time poster as G never got to know Bill :( Though i do remember a reunion from last year where I gave you a sherbert lolllipop...

I also ran into you, I think literally, at the maynooth open day?

Anyway, a good a time as any for an update to Bill's life...

1) I'm going to Zambia at the beginning of the summer
    2) Closing night of the play I'm in, Moulin Rouge, is tonight, and the last two nights went really well.
    3) I just bought Rosenrot. My shopping list for the next few months is Hypnotize-SOAD, Leviathan-Mastodon(nearly got it yesterday), Elements-Atheist
    4) I'm off to a gig in a few minutes, more accurately i'm off to get my makeup done for my costume for the gig. Ten points to the person who guesses my costume. Mike Got Spiked are playing. Grin.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

Undergod wrote:
    I was the long-haired guy who basically owned the debate. I brought up the "Your Politics Are Boring As ****" essay
    I thought so. I do remember you! For that, anyway. Ah well.
    And 4 exclamation marks? I had *checks* 8 in my post. So I win. That's the 2nd time I've posted that today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

Billiam sir! Tis Cathal. Remember that *really* long pseudo-debate we had on the way to... somewhere?! About how anarchy was all in someones head?

Me neither...

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

LordCran wrote:
    And 4 exclamation marks? I had *checks* 8 in my post. So I win.
    Because your name is Dave, and your screen name It Wasn't Me!. :rolleyes:

I saw you today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

Hey Bill! I don't think you actually know me, but we've talked once or twice.

I like Bill coz Bill refered to me as "m'lady" as opposed to "The Ho"
    Thank you Bill!
    Silence Ho!

Huzzah for Bill, I trust I will be seeing you on saturday.

• Advertisement

woot, five pages for bill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Mr.D.Leprachaun

But my threat on page two still stands!:mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 269 ✭✭Adesina

But my threat on page two still stands!:mad:

Which is why I posted in this thread :D , as well as to say hi to Bill of course.

Silence Ho!

Huzzah for Bill, I trust I will be seeing you on saturday.
    Pfft, you weren't tellin me to shut up last night Guy... :cool:
    Yay! We shall all see Bill on Saturday!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭odranCN

u spelt my orange juice... n even got in a pic that my dad toke after de closin ceremony!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Text talk... *grinds teeth*

Love wrote:
    *grinds teeth*
    Appropriate reaction for someone calling themselves Love...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

*renames self "Teethgrinder"*

Heh. Sorry, but I really don't like it. And even worse... I used to use it myself a lot... *hangs head in shame*:o

odranCN wrote:
    u spelt my orange juice... n even got in a pic that my dad toke after de closin ceremony!

You mentioned the juice spilling before. I still don't know who you are. Did this actually happen? Maybe it was the other Bill. Or the other bill's evil twin, Raoul.

• Advertisement

Raoul?? I thought i'd seen the last of you after our night of passion!!! I wasn't lying about it, the baby *is* yours!!!
    *queue Eastenders theme song*

Advertisement