Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill McGrath 02 - 05

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭Undergod

No, that was the other bill, pretending to be raoul pretending to be Bill, but he had to regress one personality (back to Raoul) for the night of passion, as part of his devious plan.

/cue music for The Bill.

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Undergod wrote:
    /cue music for The Bill.
    *G dresses up as policemen's feet and starts walking on cobbles*
    :p
    *drags Bill/Raoul/Bill with her*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭LordCran

JenLorigan wrote:
    Because your name is Dave, and your screen name It Wasn't Me!. :rolleyes:

I saw you today.
    What? I is confuscalated. I most certainly am not Dave, ask my family or my friends if you don't believe me. They might know. And did you actually see me, or was it Dave or Bill or Raoul. It would make sense if it was me, since I was there on the 29th... I think I'll go back to my dark corner now. Bye.

Methinks Jenlorigan may not have been refering to you...

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

I said something to Dave about his use of exclamation marks. You replied telling me that you had not used that number of exclamation marks. I quoted his screen name, and addressed him as Dave, in the post. Since you share neither a name nor a screen name, I wasn't sure why you felt it necessary to reply to that.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Oooo, burrrrn

Because my brain resembles a large pile of excrement. I find it impossible to think that someone can refer to anyone else, due to my ridiculous superiority complex, and I have acute paranoid schizophrenia*... Need I continue?
    Actually, it was because you quoted my post. Mine, my own! My Prrrrreciousssss!!

*This may be a lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

JenLorigan wrote:
    IT'S NOT ACTUALLY THERE!!!!

Four exclamation marks? *shakes head* Oh Dave.
    As I said.

G appears to have nothing relevant, witty or interesting to say. However, G is hoping that this post will give Bill another page on his thread (another token of my love:D )
    That will be all.

Damnit! It didn't work! *grumble grumble*
    BTW, Jenlorigan, all those quotes you inserted confuzzle G. She can't distinguish who said what..
    :v: :v: :v:
    PACMAN!!!

Oh wait no... It's actually blindingly clear now...

• Advertisement

Hmmmm *tries to think of something to say* *fails*
    *succeeds* G, please stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person. Or I might have to start...*dramatic music*using your full name.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭Desmoulins

LordCran wrote:
    Hmmmm *tries to think of something to say* *fails*
    *succeeds* G, please stop referring to yourself in the 3rd person.

She can't- G always refers to herself in the third person when she'scomplaining about something- its an endearing trait, like...stupidity, or being pedantic...:)

LordCran wrote:
    Or I might have to start...*dramatic music*using your full name.
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Never EVER say that vile waste of a two syllable word... It disgusts G...
    Like Tara said, G is both stupid and pedantic. G does not know anything but the third person... And in her defence, Tara, she wasnt complaining, hungry or sore that time. She was just trying to fill Bill's thread full of crap-I mean, love :rolleyes:

And she succeeded.

Danke!
    And just to keep on track...
    G *loves* Bill!!!

Bump for my thousandth post. (that other one no-one will have seen doesn't count)

Mein eintausendsten post!

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭purplepolkadot

ah a 'love for bill' thread!!! excellent

woohooo i also remember your hair/clarinet/cowfish/pillow abilities/dancing with great gusto!!!

wooohooo!!

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Were you on the cafe on rte2 a while ago? I was watching it cause three of my friends were in the audience and thought I saw you there as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 400 ✭✭TalkISCheap

B'lum. The new and improved!? version of Billiam.

You drew me a cow... :rolleyes:

Shiney wrote:
    Were you on the cafe on rte2 a while ago? I was watching it cause three of my friends were in the audience and thought I saw you there as well.

Yes. Late January, I think. Who were your friends?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

B'lum. The new and improved!? version of Billiam.

You drew me a cow... :rolleyes:

You and the rest of the world Comrade.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

Undergod wrote:
    Yes. Late January, I think. Who were your friends?

Elaine, Ciara, Sarah, they were sitting somewhere behind the couch where the presenters sat, i think . Elaine said she recognised you- she went with me to the big reunion at the end of the summer

Oh, I remember talking to someones who may have been them. Do tell them I say hello.

Advertisement