Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killian McCarthy 2004-2005

Options
  • 18-08-2005 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭

I was, am and shall remain (for the foreseeable future anyway) Killian McCarthy (known to some people as 2L)
    CTYI was kind enough to have me twice:
    Session 2 2004-Legal Studies RA: Bish
    Session 2 2005-Psychology B RA: Barry Johnson
    It's fair to say I'm mostly harmless.
    I didn't do too much either year that was worthy of notoriety except the odd practical joke.
    Ahem.....Hows it Goin'?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

The thing I remember most about you is you telling me that the universe hates me which is just not right. The universe loves me, I just seem to have pissed off most of its inhabitants. I also remember the Game which ..... Crap.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

The thing I remember most about you is you telling me that the universe hates me which is just not right. The universe loves me, I just seem to have pissed off most of its inhabitants. I also remember the Game which ..... Crap.

I stand by what I said. Despite the fact that it's grossly untrue.
    I just said that when I couldn't be bothered arguing or you asked a stupid question.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

What stupid questions? So's your face? Bend over and I'll show you? I will not calm down?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 i hate jedis

The thing I remember most about you is you telling me that the universe hates... I also remember the Game which ..... Crap.

Damn you to hell!!!!!!!!!! Three weeks its been. three weeks and now i've lost. i hope your happy... Oh hey 2L's hows limerick treating you, you limerick scumbag you? ruairi here by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

*shouts out the window down to Killian and says HI*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7 don't touch me

Spraypaint wrote:
    I was, am and shall remain (for the foreseeable future anyway) Killian McCarthy (known to some people as 2L)
    CTYI was kind enough to have me twice:
    Session 2 2004-Legal Studies RA: Bish
    Session 2 2005-Psychology B RA: Barry Johnson

As I was at pains to point out during CTYI, there is a 't' in my 2nd name, may as well be talkin' to the f**kin wall...spelling aside, hey killian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Hey Killian! I remember when I first saw you... Muireann was trying to bribe you to come over to talk to us with (non-existent) chocolate. It worked. Sucker!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Spraypaint

As I was at pains to point out during CTYI, there is a 't' in my 2nd name, may as well be talkin' to the f**kin wall...spelling aside, hey killian

I apologise. For anyone who cares; my RA this year was Barry Johnston. Note the T. That said, I have absolutely no recollection of Barry pointing that out to me, although I probably should have noticed anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭Love

Hi Barry! *waves*

You poured my drink out at the first disco because you thought there was alcohol in it, in spite of the fact it had already been checked by the other RAs!

And you robbed the affectionate nickname thing from Roisin!

The jingly bra was cool though.

*apologies to Killian for using his thread for random unrelated-to-Killian stuff*

-Sophia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭Acid_Violet

It's Clíodhna here!

Hi!

I think you know what I mean.

Enough said I think.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭guX

Hey Killian!
    Shane (O'Brien) here! I don't remember much of you (during CTYI anyway), but I remember going with you and the others on the Luas to Dundrum to see Brian at the big reunion though! And the Luas drove off without TJ. Brilliant.

Advertisement