Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity campus - Applying (trinity halls)

Options
  • 18-08-2005 8:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭

Right, so I need to apply for campus on monday when I get my offer for trinity course how exactly does this work.

To sign up online I need my trinity id, where can I get that will it come in post or will i have to wait untill i accept online and then will they send it to me,

basically how exactly and when do i get a trinity id?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

afaik your ID number is your CAO number,
    unless you applied via non CAO terms

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

it should be the cao number,the problem is the cao havnt even issued the course offers yet so theres no way trinity will know if you are going to be a student there yet

the norm is for the id to be issed on your registration day,you will be given info on the course probably a few talks etc and issued with computer accounts for on campus and given your id

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭Sandals

ok thanks for your help

Advertisement