Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

23/08/05 Spanish Arch, Galway

Options
  • 18-08-2005 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

heya guys...
    reunion in Galway on the 23rd. Congregating at the Spanish Arch aree at 12pm.
    Buses from Dublin are easy peasy.... Citylink buses headed for Galway leave every hour after 9am from O'Connell Bridge. It muchos cheap as well at just like 16euro return.
    Most RA's will be present and Bertie is going to be held to his word of
    "i'm buying the drink guys!" Ah bless!
    Hope ya'll can come!
    Anyone know for deffo if they're going yet?!
    ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

Ill be there!

All dubs please come!

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

noooooo, I'll be the pixies on the 23rd. the only day that I'm actually "busy" for the rest of the summer. just my luck, lol.

also, it's cheaper to get the train (14 euro for under 16's) and it's a lot more comfortable

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 réaltín

is there any chance that the galway reunion could be moved to the 24th? a bunch of the RAs are going to be in Galway then and would love to meet up??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

hey peeps,
    Ya hopefully i can go and Orla might come too... fingers crossed!
    Lookin forward to seein y'all!
    M ;)

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 11,362 ✭✭✭✭Scarinae

That's my birthday! But erm I'm not going to be there since it's my birthday, so I'll be doing other stuff, and also I don't know any of you. But I'm sure you're all lovely! Purple Hayes, I love your name!! Are you related to Ailbhe and Orla? I am Ailbhe with the Shoes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

Ya, Ailbhe and Orla "the great" are my elderly siblings.... I'm guessin you know them yarrrr??
    Purple hayes came from Jamie Leeming and Conor Horan Murphy so if you ever meet them????? you can compliment them.... i'm sure they would be truly delighted?!!!! i have to say i quite like it myself! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 hunistars

is there any chance that the galway reunion could be moved to the 24th? a bunch of the RAs are going to be in Galway then and would love to meet up??
    Yeah, it would suit so much better, I really want to go but theres no way I'm making it on the Tues. Please, if no one has any objections move it to Wednesday 24th. Your call Fiodhna, but you know you love me and want to change it.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

heya sweetie,
    i would say yes but there's a mass exodus on the 24th and many a CTYI-er are attending the Scissor Sisters gig in Lansdowne Road (5 DAYS! Omfg - i can't freaking wait! :))
    Ciara (my RA - i love you! *hugs*) said that according to all the RA's the reunion was definitely without a doubt the 23rd but sadly she wouldn't be there because she'll be at the Pixies...
    so i dunno unless it's like put back to the 22nd but none of the RA's will be present.
    Either way as long as it's before the 24th i'll be there but after the 24th i'll be in Dublin til the end of the week (YES - i'll be escaping from the bog!!)
    Hope some of the babble above can help you guys!
    ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭meeka

how about we have two, one on the 23rd, and one on the 24th? :P

last year there was -one- galway reunion for the whole year, and there was only about 6 of us. I don't want to miss the galway reunion on the 23rd if it's going to be the only one of the year, so... how bout the 24th aswell? might seem a bit stupid, but a few people can't go to the 23rd but can go to the 24th, and vice versa... meh, y'get what I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

This is funny because the way this reunion is turning out it's going to be a
    Hayes/Dolan/Horan-Murphy reunion (plus John Barry)!
    The three Hayes's Orla, Ailbhe and Mozz are going.
    Erin and Liam Dolan are going.
    Myself and Conor are going.
    And then there was John... it's ok, we can pretend he has an invisible sibling present!
    i dunno who else is going though but all the above are deffos! See ya'll later on today so! xXx;)xXx

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

Yes, funny how that one turned out eh? Hayes/Dolan/Conor family reunion, w tag alongs adam and john barry. Wel, we shoulda known.....

Advertisement