Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fíodhna Horan-Murphy

Options
  • 18-08-2005 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭

Don't mock the name, dudes! It's strange - i know!!
    So yeah, I was a CTYI virgin up until this year.
    I did Legal Studies although I started out in Advertising but hotfooted it out of there as soon as i could (sorry Jamie and Graham! *hugs*)!

I could be remembered for quite a few reasons...

-Insisting on having 3-10 cups of coffee a day to fuel my caffeine addiction particularly shouting MOCHA ONE SUGAR at the top of my voice!

-Singing Ironic at the Talent Show avec Meadhbh Aine and Mozz

-Having crazy red hair

-According to a lot of my notes having a brilliant sense of style but that is far from true - trust me!

-Losing my voice on numerous occassions and having my "sexy" husky voice!

-Being the first person to tip a bin full of water over Barry's head in the quad during the water fight. Thank you, thank you very much!!

-Being called "cokehead" by Art

-having REALLY big sunglasses

-running around the quad shouting "FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN" at the top of my voice with Michael

-running around the quad shouting "just keep swimming" at the top of my voice with Meadhbh Aine

-Playing the Foo Fighters full blast in my room

-Having an obsession with Happy Hippos and Gloria from MAdagascar and the hippo in the zoo that we christened Gloria as well!!!

-Being sisters with Conor who got sent home due to fire!! (the devil's weapon!)

-Screaming "Boys are the devil - become a nun" at the top of my voice

-Going horribly red when walking up to recieve my certificate at the closing ceremony

(and many many other things! feel free to remind me of any other silly things i did, right here in my very own thread guys!)

To anyone who remembers me - i love you dearly! Thanks for making CTYI brillo like a brillo pad for me.

To anyone who's trying to forget me - GOOD LUCK WITH THAT!! ;)

Fí, xXx

(edited because it didn't explain who i was!)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

Fiodhna!
    I remember my tima at ctyi with you very fondly

Remember our introduction? When i shocked you with that fake gum? Yeah sorry about that, but think about it if i had never done that, would we have gotten to know each other?

And hanging out on the last night, me you and connor neenan, strange i know, but good times anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

hiya Fi!!!!
    Ya i haven't gotst much to says cos i justs saws u the other day, o wells!!!
    Its so weird thatst i gotst to knows you this year at CTYI i means... i metst you at Erins- but we didnt talk??!!! (i ask why??!!!! i could have known you for longer!!!) then at the S.A.T. i sorta talkeded to you( again... why only SORTA???? neither of us's are shy peopleses!!!!) But dya remembers the time in the quad and you were with Cerys and Liam over outsideed liamses window with some otherer people and you justed yelleded across the quad at me???!!! if you dont remembers it soundeded somethingy likes thisy: MMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ! (ie) It twas quite funnyies cos loadsa peoples turneded and lookeded at mees! But anywayey thats wast thes firsted timed we talkeded..
    i Suposes it helpeded thats boths of us's were Newbieys, but i justs wanna thanks you for yellinged at me acrosses the quad cos otherwises i mughtntie have talkieded to you at all and thens i wouldntie know you as i do now and CTYI wouldnted have beenie halfed as muchie funned... dya gettie me??
    Me hased to go nowsie,
    Hopesfully sees you soon!
    M :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Fi-Fi! You were great craic! I clicked with you so quickly and we are definitely meeting up at SCISSOR SISTERS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

FUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUNFUN!

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

heh-fí, you were a class act-see u at franz ferdinand!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13 hunistars

Hey huni, thanks for all your support during my 'I hate all couples' phase, and just in general for the good advice. You rocked and certainly left your mark on CTYI this year, and I think your sense of style was pretty cool too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

I'll never forget our first conversation... It went something like this.

Eoin: I love the Scissor Sisters!
    Fiodhna: I met them, after one of their concerts.
    Eoin: Oh, I know this guy Conor who did that...
    Fiodhna: ...
    Eoin: Conor Horan-Murphy. He was in my class.
    Fiodhna: ...
    Eoin: What?

Ah... Ignorance is bliss.

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

you probably dont remeber me but i talked to you once Hi!
    I also saw you in Galway on Saturday :D (I think its weird unexpectedly seeing CTYIers outside CTYI)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Yanniscaus

FIODHNA!!!! :D how bes it?? ok, i just want to make a general announcment that this crazy women here was THE BEST NEWBIE EVER!!!!!! WOOT!!
    you rock! you were the best fun (dont forget that deal i made with you and john-barry...FUNFUNFUNFUN next year and no depressed people and stupid couples...grrr :mad: ) although, sadly she does have an addiction to caffeine...i tried to undo this evilness but to no avail *stern look over the top of my non-existent glasses resting on my nose* ;) anyhoo, ill always remember and miss you and your great optimistic attitude towards stuff and life in general, really really sorry that i couldnt get to the galway reunions, but im trying to go to the big one in dublin so see you there hopefully!! :D

p.s. hope your parents arnt being too strict on you and conor over the whole him getting kicked out thing..

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Heya Yann, yeah i know.... me, you and John Barry are SO sticking to that promise!
    we like happy people like this guy here :)
    not like this little depresso :(
    and not couples who are like :(:(
    we like happy couples.... or maybe no couples at all?! ;)
    yay for happy!!
    xXx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭simply_dee

Hey, just wanted to say you rock muchly Fiodhna!
    Thanks for all the support and stuffs this year. Advice is so much better when it comes from the other end of the corridor. After lights out.
    It was so great having you in my RA group (and class, eventually. Were ya stalking me or something?). Remember the lift parties?? And running into Ciaran on the 3rd floor? And random grumpy man who made us feel all guilty... Good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Ah Dee!!
    good times, good times!
    You so better come back as an RA in my *hopefully* final year 2007!!!
    Much huggles, Fí xXx

Advertisement