Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FM104 Late night talk

Options
  • 18-08-2005 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭

I have to bring this up ... Its the gimps they bring on that show. Not the ordinary punter thats ring up and make their point but the people that are on the show with the voice make over. I particularly talking about a certain Brendan Kilkenny!!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,746 ✭✭✭✭Misticles

its sometimes a laugh but other times its just plain stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

Listen to yer mini i-pod instead. FM 104 is worse than leprosy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 183 ✭✭Dr. Bill

Anyone here the "posh" tosser they had on last night. He was slagging people who took up trades and didn't go to college. I bet the lads are in the studio in stitches laughing and knowing its winding up the Audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,564 ✭✭✭✭whiskeyman

FM104 was brilliant the other day.
    I think it was Tuesday afternoon, there was a technical fault and they played a backup ad-free tunes for ages and no crappy DJ butting in making crap jokes and silly remarks.
    Every 15 mins all I heard is "FM104 is currently experiencing technically difficulties... we hope to resume normal service soon".
    Noooooooooooooo!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

yeah! tuesday was brilliant.. made those few hrs fly in

what happened?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

yeah! tuesday was brilliant.. made those few hrs fly in

what happened?

There was a gas leak in thier studios and they had to evacuate

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭StonedParadoX

your kidding?

there should be gas leaks more often

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭vms7ply9t6dw4b

nope serious there was a gas leak in hume house ballsbridge, thats where thier studios are

Advertisement