Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

the longest hours you played a game

• 18-08-2005 10:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭

i have a game with swansea and i have been playing it for 10 days and 19 hours.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 pothered

Longest I played was with Darlington 12 days and 13hours, growing longer though because it's my current game. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

In terms of years...

I got up to 10hours-ish and my hard drive magically formatted itself, and although I had the season backed up on CD it was 5/10 game years earlier and I wasn't in the mood.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭the tipster

i once played a game for over 10 hours and when i exited i forgot to save it and 2 seasons went down the drain

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 631 ✭✭✭andrewie

I'm up to 12days and 21 hours with chelsea and I'm still addicted to it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭the tipster

chelsea wheres the fun in that

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

Cannot remember how many days but considering that I am 66 years in charge of Real then I think I might have 20 or 30 hours playing time up on it!

Same link as Joe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

chelsea wheres the fun in that
    I'm currently about 5 seasons into a game as Chelsea. Great fun as long as you're only happy with winning every tournament you play in.

I've won everything each season up til now, and I've decided to only play with players under the age of 24 from now on, just to make it a little trickier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

I cant stand loseing so i always play as the big teams played for 15 years with newcastle in cm4 which was my longest stint

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,518 ✭✭✭matrim

I don't know about he amount of days, but my longest game was about 20 seasons.

The longest straight session of playing I had was about 20 hours, then I fell asleep at the pc and played on for another 5 or 6 hours.

Advertisement