Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yann Sweeney, 2003-05

Options
  • 18-08-2005 10:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

wow, a whole thread to myself! OH YEAH!! *thrust*

ok, here goes (dramatic drumroll....go on Pearse!! :D )

Session 2 '03: Computer Apps. - great craic, melmoth was a legend :cool:
    Session 2 '04: International History - also brilliant, represented Mother Russia in league of nations and failed miserably..
    Session 2 '05: Theoretical Phys. - also also brilliant, involved playing outside with tennis balls, asking questions like "i wonder whats the fastest speed someones had sex at" and having it answered and watching our instructer balance chairs on his chin..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I'm YANN!!

Well, evidently not.

The special Yann version of the clapping game is excellent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭COCK

Im yann

I love you yann, you and your crazy rugged sex hair!

And also you and your strangely errotic phisiotherapy exercises ("Oh man finally moving my fingers is like sex") and then me dictating your notes for other people

good times, come back next year

john barry by the way

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Yann, I remeber you from IH '04, did it also. dosen't seem to be too many people from that course around, but i am a newbie. or blind :rolleyes: .

yeah, the league of nations was...eventful. Wish i could remember who i represented.

hmm.. - blind and forgetful.

Stephen D, btw.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

THAT THERE YANN!

how's the arm?

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

COCK wrote:

And also you and your strangely errotic phisiotherapy exercises ("Oh man finally moving my fingers is like sex")

Oh my god guys!! remember that? we were all in the street, me you and Yann and Yann was having finger sex with his excercise!
    that was like the funniest thing since Jamie and Guy were mocking Pamela in their room and she was directly outside their door listening in and said "i can hear you boys!"

Love ya Yann and we're gonna have a gangbanging time next year avec John aussi! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

Shhh,fi, they monitor this board!! dammit why isnt there a dog with shifty eyes smily???

and no im not bein paranoid.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

"hey yann, are you coming back next year??"
    "yeah i am, SUCK ON IT"

pretty much says it all.

Shhh,fi, they monitor this board!! dammit why isnt there a dog with shifty eyes smily???

and no im not bein paranoid.

oh yeah, oops!
    oh well Pam and me are down with it! she's my fellow red-headed buddy! lol
    seriously, i know understand why people tell me i really am blonde on the inside! *blushes*

Guy look at this: <insert dog with shifty eyes emoticon here>

talk about ingenius!! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

I've said it before and I'll say it agsin...I love my Yann!

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Hurrah, Yann!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

I'm Yann,and i have the hospital thingy to prove it. :D
    I LOVE YANN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Hey Yann- ya rock hun!
    "Io'm Ya-onn..."!

NO!!
    i'm Yann! :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

germany ruled!!! you were a cool russia all the same. yay for yann

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Yanniscaus

hey peoples and everyone!! :D

awww, im missing all youse guys, yous're great.....my arms fine btw, doctor said id be back to rugby in a coupla weeks....WOOT!!! :D

anyhoo, for people that don't know me/vaguely do/couldn't give a ****, we'll have a little bit of story time...YAY!

03' - part of the feared and loathed computer apps. class, got completely hooked on jolt (my friend collapsed in class from an overdose)...when spar banned us from jolt, we tried to sneak in by disguising ourselves as cardboard boxes. apparantly, i also kidnapped aisling conway and tied her to a tree with a stolen hoover. i then ate all her food and left her there for a few hours. :confused: i was also stripped topless and written on repeatedly

04' - yet again, was repeatedly stripped and written on. i also had really loose trousers which kept on being removed from me (someone told me that once my boxers went along with them as well, but i dont remember :o ) i brought my trumpet along with me and played 2001 space thingmy on it

05' - i put my hand through the window at door 2!! :eek: spent 2 weeks in a cast. by the end of the session everyone was saying "im yann" all the time, coz of my donegal accent or sumthin.. :confused: i also had big hair, or 'sex hair'.....hmmm...

there you are, my life story :D

hope to see youse all at the big reunion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 102 ✭✭Jade Chihuahua

DONEGAL ACCENTS RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    As does Yann, etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I do love a good Yann evry now and then...

You were in my RA group in '04. Myself and Matt threw your pants in a tree.

• Registered Users Posts: 950 ✭✭✭Feral Mutant

I don't really know Yann. Played poker with him this year. Still, I probably owe him a few posts after all the times I've claimed to be him while yelling out my window at Joe 2 floors down. I'm YANNNNNNNNNN. Go on say it, you know you want to.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeyooo!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 Purple Hayes

Yann my dear.... i love your hair!!!!!!!!!!!! Du ist sehr kul! (Ich hoffe, daß Sie Deutsches sprechen und wenn nicht ich lieben würde, den konfusen Blick auf Ihrem Gesicht zu sehen, während Sie dieses lasen!!!!) altavista.com/translations might help you translate that if you do not speak Nazi talk. Talk tya soon!
    Mozz :)

• Advertisement

oh yeah, i also forgot to mention that this year i was roommates with the legendary (in a not-so-good way i think) martin cotton, and cian cassidy!! the horror, the horror :eek:

oh the cup towers...... THE CUP TOWERS!!
    Yann baby! i love ya and don'tcha ya know it!;)
    i'll see ya on Saturday seen as you can't come down 2 Galway 2moro for the fabbo reunion!!
    Love ya sweetie! *hugs* :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

Yanniscaus wrote:
    oh yeah, i also forgot to mention that this year i was roommates with the legendary (in a not-so-good way i think) martin cotton, and cian cassidy!! the horror, the horror :eek:

did they go through with the plan to get up in the wee hours to play risk?

did they go through with the plan to get up in the wee hours to play risk?

i think they settled for warhammer instead coz they didnt have enough players for risk :D ....cian cassidy was also extremely paranoid, probly coz of his cup towers. i remember getting up around 10 minutes after lights out to go to the bathroom, and when he heard the doors opening he gave out a huge yell and jumped out of bed, thinking i was someone coming to sabotage the cup towers :rolleyes:

oh yeah, im going to dublin tomorrow for a physio appt thingy :D WOOT!!
    ill wander round stephens green aimlessly in the hope of finding ctyiers or something....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

There's a small reunion of sorts going on tomorrow as far as I am aware.

cool!! :D yet again, i get to run into a reunion, oh yeah! *thrust*
    ill try and be about round 3 or something...woot!

Advertisement