Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did u have for supper??

• 18-08-2005 11:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭

Well i had a brain wave :) , if the fashion forum has a "What are u wearing thread", the food section should have a "What are u eating" thread ??
    What does every1 think, just an idea :confused: .

Well i had:
    Chicken Kiev with herb sauce
    Peas/carrots
    And a big ass steak :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Having a bowl of porridge right now...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Steak tonight accompanied by a few ol spuds. Followed by ice cream.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,737 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

1.5ltr bottle of volvic strawberry water + iceberger ice cream

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Coffee Cake.

So damn good. I'm feeling sick.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,240 ✭✭✭Endurance Man

Roast Chicken
    Roast Potatoes
    Peas + Corn
    Still hungry so think pizza is in order later :D .

• Advertisement

Wedges & Chicken

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,862 ✭✭✭mycroft

Will we have a crimes againist food thread?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Just made some proper food there.

Chicken breasts slowly fried in a bit of soy sauce, lots of juices so I put a lid on them and chucked in some leek slices to simmer together. And broccoli (need to get a steamer thing) in slightly cheesy white, pepper sauce. I'm a big fan of cauliflower cheese but didn't have any rugbyplayer-ears on me.

The only problem was the broccoli being put into the cheesy sauce too early hence it retained some water. I should have drained them properly, mind I suppose they are tricky to de-waterise.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 153 ✭✭ShreddedHumans

Corn flakes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

Corn flakes
    Even better:

Crunchy nut cornflakes, fu(king orga$mic

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Piled crackers

Just took some crackers and put stuff on them, ham, cheese, jam, marmalade anything i could get my hands on... the combinations were a bit weird but im feeling all the better for it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Gazza22

I had a Four Star pizza earlier and a tub of hagen-daz :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,606 ✭✭✭djmarkus

I'm not changing topic(in fact i am) but which is better, Apache, Domino's or 4 star? i've only ever had apache!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Doper Than U

2 crisp sandwiches. Not one of my finer moments, but the last two days have been the sh*ttiest days of my life, so I don't much care. In fact, I may have another right now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 791 ✭✭✭fightin irish

mmm i had two fried egg snadwiches in that ''door-step'' white bread and washe d it down with some pepsi max. I can feel my heart slowing down but hey it was a hard day!!

My idea is working :) , n1.
    Had:
    Chicken Kiev (again, come on mom :rolleyes: )
    Chips
    Pepper Sauce
    Magnum

My idea is working :) , n1.
    Had:
    Chicken Kiev (again, come on mom :rolleyes: )
    Chips
    Pepper Sauce
    Magnum

jesus i feel so knacerish me ma never makes dinners like that anymore, anyway i had mince wraps & chips in my friends house when he wasnt even there lol thanks Tonkpills ma :)

jesus i feel so knacerish me ma never makes dinners like that anymore, anyway i had mince wraps & chips in my friends house when he wasnt even there lol thanks Tonkpills ma

LOL :D , my mom is just crazy, she is doing everything in her power to convince me to stay at home, probably till im 40 :rolleyes: . She treats me like im still 10 :p , i dont mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,942 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Well i had a brain wave :) , if the fashion forum has a "What are u wearing thread", the food section should have a "What are u eating" thread ??
    What does every1 think, just an idea :confused:
    Did that idea a while back (almost a year ago now)... didn't last too long though! See here! (probably wasn't the best idea to put it in AH though... :D)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

Baked beans on toast, sans toast.

I'm so hungry. F**kin parents leavin for the weekend and leavin sod-all food in the house.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

SebtheBum wrote:
    heh.
    my flatmate does that every time he comes home drunk and forgets to get food on the way.
    only he doesn't bother heating them up... he just grabs a fork and eats them cold out of the can :p

had a manky goodfellas pizza myself (ham and pineapple)
    2 ham and philli sambos for my nighttime snack (working nights at the mo)
    plus a packet of barbeque flavour tucs (****ing nyom!)

tman wrote:
    heh.
    my flatmate does that every time he comes home drunk and forgets to get food on the way.
    only he doesn't bother heating them up... he just grabs a fork and eats them cold out of the can :p
    LoL - my kinda bloke!
    Tonight I had the wherewithal to heat em up, but that is by no means always the case...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭TheBigLebowski

SebtheBum wrote:

I'm so hungry. F**kin parents leavin for the weekend and leavin sod-all food in the house.

Don't you know where the shops are?

Don't you know where the shops are?
    No money. Well, actually I have about 15 euro in my pocket right now, but that's for the pub this afternoon - Arse v Chel dontcha know.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Had duck and garlic potatoes last night, twas lovely. Followed by chocolate bars and other assorted sweety goods.

Had Beef Stew 2nite, was good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Mushroom and leek soup made with a turkey leg and vegetable stock. And brown bread with butter.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭ANarcho-Munk

I had an egg with a slice of toast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

Went to the chinese for my dinner. I had Hot and Sour Soup and then Chicken and Green Peppers in Black bean sauce

• Advertisement

Spaghetti and mince 2nite, bit boring.

Advertisement