Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ucas

Options
  • 18-08-2005 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

hey everyone i just thought i would start a new post to see if anyone who applied through ucas got into their courses. i rang my college yesterday in a panic after not making the requirements by a grade, but thankfully they are still letting me in. so im off 2 reading in england to study pharmacy. anymore good news out there???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭*Roisin*

My friends studying Pharmacy in Brighton at the moment. She rang them the morning of results last year, because she's gotten a grade less than they'd told her she needed, and told them she wouldn't be going. But they told her they'd love to have her anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭Red Soup

I actually haven't got in touch with Queens yet, or sent them my results!!! (stupid me). but i haven't had time to read through all the stuff they sent me. I hope they don't forget about me

Advertisement