Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What rules did i break?

Options
  • 18-08-2005 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=291472

I posted a guidline price, nothing wrong with my thread at all, maybe you mods should ban people for posting **** talk in the for sale section instead of closing threads that are valid and within the rules :rolleyes:
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Lol....touting?

It was a funny thread though.... :D

Actually, how many boards are you banned from now?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,727 ✭✭✭✭Sherifu

I'll give you a thousand turnips for it. y/n?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

i think posting "why am I banned" threads in feedback before contacting the moderator gets you a month ban from feedback.

re DeVore's post at the end of this thread which as it happens, you started!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

i think posting "why am I banned" threads in feedback before contacting the moderator gets you a month ban from feedback.

re DeVore's post at the end of this thread which as it happens, you started!

Is this a "why am i banned?" thread no.

Anyway can anyone answer my question from first post, i posted up something for sale gave it a guideline price whats the problem?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

Anyway can anyone answer my question from first post, i posted up something for sale gave it a guideline price whats the problem?

yeah, you're right. I can see a huge difference between "why am I banned?" and "what rules did I break (that led to me being banned)?"

I think you're question was answered, you touted. The End.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭The General

flogen wrote:
    yeah, you're right. I can see a huge difference between "why am I banned?" and "what rules did I break (that led to me being banned)?"

I think you're question was answered, you touted. The End.

Hello i am not banned, i am asking what rules did i break(if you don't know wht your talking about then don't bother answering)
    Also i wasn't touting i was selling something that i gave a guidline price for!

So once again i askWhat rules did i break?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

What feedback is this?

If you have a question for the mod then PM the relevant mod. Seeing as you understand the forum rule here, come back in a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,659 ✭✭✭Shabadu

Why has this post not been edited or deleted? I thought all prejudiced posts were removed on sight, and the poster banned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,239 ✭✭✭Gilgamesh

why wasn't the General banned, surely this is a major rule break
    Guide price my arse, also the card is not worth that much for your info, if you would have 1.000 Euro credit on it, then it would plausible, but you didn't so stop whinging and go to buy&sell to pull off stunts like that.
    or are you willing to give the buyer the 20 Euros every month for the rest of their lives? :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

Shabadu wrote:
    Why has this post not been edited or deleted? I thought all prejudiced posts were removed on sight, and the poster banned.

yeah... he probably deserves a kicking.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

RotilvicA or whatever has been banned for 10 days site wide.
    The General, you didnt break any rules because we dont HAVE rules so that sly chancers like you cant come along and go "what rules did I break huh, HUH???".
    Don´t repost that offer here thanks.

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

are you not on holiday's yet?

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Sitting in a cybercafe in Belgium on my way back from holidays. Truth be told my life is one big holiday!

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

RuggieBear wrote:
    are you not on holiday's yet?
    He's back. And with a vengeance.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

DeVore wrote:
    Sitting in a cybercafe in Belgium on my way back from holidays. Truth be told my life is one big holiday!

DeV.

permanent bloody vacation :)

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Hope you're having fun DeV!

• Registered Users Posts: 78,415 ✭✭✭✭Victor

DeVore wrote:
    ... Belgium ... holidays.....
    Obvious lies Belgium and holidays in the same sentence. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭rsynnott

Victor wrote:
    Obvious lies Belgium and holidays in the same sentence. :D

"And from Mrs Hatred in Yorkshire: 'I can't think of anything more derogatory than BELGIAN'".

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

mmmm Bruge

• Advertisement
Advertisement