Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Browncoat Silicon Bracelets

Options
  • 19-08-2005 12:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭

Browncoats (More info. here)

Can't Take The Sky From Me (More info. here)

These are just like the charity bands you see on people. Now, I hate the ones I see on people cos' I think they're morally questionable and tacky but since these aren't for charity and are pretty shiny I'd make an exception. The Browncoats ones are the best I think.

I'm definately buying a few anyway.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

I dont know what it is about them things. But they always get on my nerves. I mean why not just go out and by a pack or rubber bands and wear them in pretty colours :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

I don't need a bracelet to say I'm a browncoat. All I need to do is say 'gorram' a lot and swear in Chinese. Surely that's enough! :p

Daelus wrote:
    I don't need a bracelet to say I'm a browncoat. All I need to do is say 'gorram' a lot and swear in Chinese. Surely that's enough! :p

Gorram works for me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 432 ✭✭Daelus

Although, now that I think of it; if actual browncoats became available.. I know I'd buy one. And that worries me. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

actually i think its a really really nice coat.

• Advertisement

oddly enough I am pretty sure I would. I do like nice long coats at times :D

Advertisement