Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fahrenheit

Options
  • 19-08-2005 12:04am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,947 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone looked at this? Tried the demo from PC Zone. Interesting, very interesting - 90% in review. Out next month.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭Kare Bear

I played it too.Its a nice breath of fresh air.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

Didn't your mother ever teach you how to link. http://www.fahrenheitgame.com/

Looks promising, I'll def give it a go when it comes out.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Scratch Acid

I tought the demo was excellent, will definitely be buying this one.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,190 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

This thread reminded me to play the demo - glad I did :) It was too short though, can't wait for the full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Well, I'm intrigued by this to say the least. Looks like I'd enjoy it.

Although I can safely say I'm going to have no bloody money soon enough with all this new sparkly hoo-hah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Lord Oz

Can't say I've taken much interest in it till now, but thanks to this thread I'll look into it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

my friend showed me a demo on the xbox. It looks pretty damn good. A nice idea too. It only let you play one scene, but the amount of stuff you could do was crazy. There really is a different way to play everytime. Looking foward to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

Played the PC Zone demo too - thought the game looked excellent, seemed very clever and inventive. I thought it was pretty weird having the games creator explain the game to ya when you started.
    At this stage ive played the scene a few times with the various endings and i think the true test will be how the various endings link into other scene.s e.g you can escape by getting in a taxi or going on the subway, does this mean that these two exits have different scenes after them? this would make the game a must-buy if they can make that system work properly.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,182 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

just played it there, and thougt it was very good.

although on my second play, i didnt pay the bill, ran, and the cop didnt chase me, which was strange.

it got 90% in pczone, so im really looking forward to getting this.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 14,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭monument

Ciaran500 wrote:
    Didn't your mother ever teach you how to link. http://www.fahrenheitgame.com/

It's called 'Indigo Prophecy' in the US? The French flag currently links to the English UK site. The Guardian's Gamesblog is already calling it a 'possible game of the year'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

nah now zelda has been delayed resi 4 will be goty tbh. god of war maybe.

Advertisement