Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eoin "Silky" Silke, aka Sparkles, 2003-2005

Options
  • 19-08-2005 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭

2003 Session 1 - Legal Studies

Was shy. Secretly lusted after my roommates. 'Nuff said.

2004 Session 2 - International History

There was much singing of Chicago in my study sessions. Jane gave me the nickname Becky (which seems to have died off this year). Probably best remembered for my red feather boa. I think it was the first or second disco at this session which saw the first appearance of Fabulo, the then Demon of Campness. Little did he know that he would later be promoted to god status, and Fabuloism was born.

2005 Session 2 - Archaeology B (and for two hours, Chinese)

Probably best remembered as that flamboyant guy. The subject of many many "You people..." jokes by Liz and Bill (and others). Wrote many letters to the staff, irritating them greatly. Played Bridge Over Troubled Water in the Talent Show. Probably other things I can't think of at the moment.

Email: julius.caesar@gmail.com
    MSN: julius_caesar636@hotmail.com

Feel free to get in touch :) I answer to the names Eoin, Silky and Sparkles. (and Becky, and Juan, and Julian, and... god knows what else)

And if you're curious about where Sparkles came from, it's because Rosie couldn't remember Silky once when she was in a drunken stupour. Funny story, that...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Zounds

letters to the staff?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 566 ✭✭✭elephamt king

he wrote a letter after the first american pie incident.
    ya gotta love eoin,

I Love Eoin!!*squeeze* ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 50 ✭✭Katie-Bob

Eoin you rock sweetie, and your ex-roommate was cute... ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,767 ✭✭✭Hugh Hefner

Fabulo wrote:
    Probably other things I can't think of at the moment.
    Taking my pyjamas!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭Fabulo

I Love Eoin!!*squeeze* ;)

I love you more! THIS much in fact. *steals bed ... and then gets sat on by Jamie*
    Katie-Bob wrote:
    Eoin you rock sweetie, and your ex-roommate was cute...

Gosh, don't I know it. Darn our similar taste in men...
    Taking my pyjamas!

...I was hoping you would sleep naked... I mean, er, I didn't take them! Go set your ridiculously loud alarm clock or something...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭Chris IS Cool

Hi Eoin! *waves* And to think you were in the same class as me in primary school for a year!

I'll see you in school anyway...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 779 ✭✭✭Flashling

Yay, Eoin! (even though I never got to do CTYI with you *sob*, I'll always remember how you broke into my house for me...)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭Pyschopath666

Hi ya Silkey, all I can say is that you rock

Hi Eoin! *waves*

*waves lots and lots*
    flashling wrote:
    Yay, Eoin! (even though I never got to do CTYI with you *sob*, I'll always remember how you broke into my house for me...)

And I'd do it again! Although next time it'll probably be at night... When your house is empty... And I'll have a big sack with "Loot" written on it...
    Hi ya Silkey, all I can say is that you rock

*blushes and giggles* Oh you...

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

Eoin! You forgot to write what a big ho you are!!!! :D;):p
    Not really..but yeah!!! And incredibly lucky (enjoy your Mocha??? I'll say no more!)
    Anywayz, I LOOOOOVE you in a completly platonic way as you are still under the impression girls have cooties. Always remember dancing at the discos and all the Stevisms!!!

• Advertisement

Hehe! Don't worry, I won't forget...

And you rock as well... You resisted the Mocha. I'm so proud :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Hey Darlin'! I felt you up a suprisingly not-numerous amount of times this session, be thankful!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 Annio

Ah, Eoin.....You remain one of my favourite students, if only for the fact that I've had you two years running! If I see your name on my class list next summer, I'm retiring from CTYI for good! Ah, sure I'm only messing with you, you know I think you're great! And very nice, and sweet when you want to be! Hope the summer's going well. Luv ya chicken!!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭Mocha One Sugar

Silkey!!
    i love ya hun, and don't you know it!
    You're a legend and a quarter and never ever change! ya hear?!
    we had good times during the course although as i neared the end of the course i totally regretted not getting to know you better during Choral Group, or Oral Group as we liked to call it but that was like the second day and i was like "Nevermores - *runs away due to shyness*".
    but i'll always remember me, you and Guy walking back from the final disco in the canteen in the pissing rain and going through the sports centre and me not being able to walk because of the lack of grips on my ever so pretty Aladdin slippers and you and Guy basically carrying me through the slippy floors.
    so funny! ;)
    i'll see you at Scissor Sisters baby!

It's Oral GROPE dammit!

Pft, you wish.
    Annio wrote:
    Ah, Eoin.....You remain one of my favourite students, if only for the fact that I've had you two years running! If I see your name on my class list next summer, I'm retiring from CTYI for good! Ah, sure I'm only messing with you, you know I think you're great! And very nice, and sweet when you want to be! Hope the summer's going well. Luv ya chicken!!

Love ya too! You'd better be at Scissor Sisters...
    you and Guy basically carrying me through the slippy floors.

I think you mean Guy basically carrying you... I have no upper body strength. ...or lower body strength.
    Piste wrote:
    Hey Darlin'! I felt you up a suprisingly not-numerous amount of times this session, be thankful!

Oh I am. Believe me, I am. *shudders at the thought of that time Pierce held me down whilst you molested me...*

Piste wrote:
    It's Oral GROPE dammit!
    Is that a grope of the oral area, or with the oral area? :D

Oh don't worry, Liz can do both.

No! Not letting this turn into a slutty topic! Must... resist... urge...

(also... must... stop... talking... like... William Shatner...)

lol,
    you crack me up, have fun at the scissor sisters *envy*

Scissor Sisters will rock! Jake Shears half-naked, dancing around onstage, getting all sweaty, working up an appetite... NO! NOT slutty topic. *cough* They're pure sex anyway.

And yes to your question. I want him :P

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Shellie13

Since we have gotten this far without someone mentioning your infamous (chuckle) boy-on-girl kiss thought I'd take the oppertunity to remind you of it silky....
    That boa rocked tho...I loved stealing it....and threating to grope you...good times...

Shellie13 wrote:
    Since we have gotten this far without someone mentioning your infamous (chuckle) boy-on-girl kiss thought I'd take the oppertunity to remind you of it silky....
    That boa rocked tho...I loved stealing it....and threating to grope you...good times...
    WHAT?!?!?! Explain more.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Eoin had his first straight kiss this year in CTYI. :p

Yup, with Dee.

And I believe it was Pierce AND Matt who held you down while I molested you. ;)

Wow, Eoin's already got two pages *feels ridiculously unloved*
    It's ok though, not many people can compete with Sparkles here!!! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 588 ✭✭✭JenLorigan

Yay, Eoin!

*heartz0rz*

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭the_red_cherry

:eek: . well you'll always be becky in my eyes

well you'll always be becky in my eyes
    Thank you, mysterious stranger!
    Eoin had his first straight kiss this year in CTYI. :P
    Way to remind me... *shudder* A series of strong antibiotics managed to kill off the cooties, I think.
    Piste wrote:
    And I believe it was Pierce AND Matt who held you down while I molested you. ;)
    What's with people and reminding me of awful experiences?! I'd ALMOST managed to repress it.
    Wow, Eoin's already got two pages *feels ridiculously unloved*
    It's ok though, not many people can compete with Sparkles here!!! :P
    JenLorigan wrote:
    Yay, Eoin!

*heartz0rz*

That is all.
    Awwww... *feels ridiculously loved* No, I'm ok... I've just got something in my eye... Must... preserve... masculinity...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

*humps*

God, I remember back when Silky was just discovering his sexuality.....good times

• Advertisement

Raphael wrote:
    *humps*

God, I remember back when Silky was just discovering his sexuality.....good times
    Lol, way to sound like a sexual pervet hun!!! Did you seduce him with your charms? Lead him down dark alley ways? Teach him how to take it like a man??? :rolleyes:
    God, now I sound creepy. It's not my fault, I had Eoin as my voice of morality. It's a wonder I'm not pregnant by now... :)

Advertisement