Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

whos what?

• 19-08-2005 12:18am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭

just a question,
    how many in this forum are

designers?
    designers in training? (students etc)
    dabblers?

just wondering because the quality of work is pretty good.
    by designers i also mean multimedia people
    also anyone fancy the idea of a pimp my ride thread? with before and after pics of 'shopped motors.
    thanks for reading

which catagory do you fall under? 1 vote

designers
    0%
    designers in training
    0%
    dabblers
    100%
    shane_mcc 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

hey, i'm still in secondary school but i intend on doing Visual Comm. so i'll put myself down as a dabbler at the mo..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭shane_mcc

dabblers
    im doing that myself going into second year in september, great course , i'd recommend it to anyone, doing it in CIT, went to do a portfolio course in st. johns college cork for a year first to get me into cit. well worth it, and was a great benifit to starting in cit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,645 ✭✭✭Shrimp

oh really. great, thats so handy that you're doing it too. I have only heard good things from it, and I am really looking forward to it. I need to ask you somehtign bout the portfolio, i'll just pm you.. Thanks :)

Advertisement