Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Advent Children Trailers

Options
  • 19-08-2005 12:47am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Has everyone seen the trailers? They all look pretty cool.

*Possible Spoilers*

What does everyone think of Sephiroth being there? Me and my friend were thinking maybe the battle with Sephiroth might be like the one at the end of FF7, a psychological fight. How else would he be back??

Any ideas?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭kawaii

No ideas but I think you deserves a welcome...

/me welcomes to teh boardses...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

Not a clue myself, anything goes. They're showing it in Venice again so there'll be leakage of details there.

*Rubs hands with glee*

• Registered Users Posts: 3,688 ✭✭✭grimloch

Manzy wrote:

What does everyone think of Sephiroth being there? Me and my friend were thinking maybe the battle with Sephiroth might be like the one at the end of FF7, a psychological fight. How else would he be back??

Any ideas?

I'm sure, in their infinite wisdom, they'll be able to come up with a plausible way to bring him back so they can pimp FF7 to their hearts content.
    The scene then shifts to Cloud scaling up the side of a building with a sword in each hand while explosions go off. As the buildings collapse around him, he looks up and we see Sephiroth in all his former glory. The line, “I won’t remain just a memory.” is heard. From out of the debris, sword drawn, a familiar face is seen. None other than Sephiroth has returned.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 Manzy

kawaii wrote:
    No ideas but I think you deserves a welcome...

/me welcomes to teh boardses...

Cheers! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

What's the current release date as the official site took it down and stopped doing the countdown ages ago?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭Vokes

9th January for Europe, i think.

I'm not sure about Europe, but it's September 13th in Japan and the 14th in the States. I have an american PS2 so I get all my dvds in the states so I'm hopefully gonna be getting it quite soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,766 ✭✭✭Reku

SofaKing wrote:
    9th January for Europe, i think.
    Gah! I thought it was Sept here too! Making us wait another third of a year, b*****ds!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

good job i have a dvd player that plays region 1. :D

any DVD packshots or anything? or what is gonna be on the dvd?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,401 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Manzy wrote:

Any ideas?

An excuse for Square to bring him back from the dead so they can make a few money spinning franchises.

(Kefka was a better bad guy anyway :D )

• Advertisement

evad_lhorg wrote:
    good job i have a dvd player that plays region 1. :D

any DVD packshots or anything? or what is gonna be on the dvd?

I haven't seen any pictures from the box nut I've heard you also get sometime like an action figure, a script and a t shirt or something. That's only with the special edition though.

Advertisement